Momma Bear

"BEA!" Peter screams in my ear, but with a higher pitch than anyone. What is it with everyone screaming this morning. 

"Hi Parker, how you doin?" I ask, praying I keep my ear drums by the end of the conversation. Peter has always been like a little brother to me. That's probably why I'm so over protective of him. Everyone jokes around calling me his Mom. But I do act like it, though I will never admit it. Especially to Nat, she finds the smallest things to tease me. 

"I'm great!" He says excitedly. I look at him with confusion, as he's more bubbly than usual. "Fine, I'll tell you." He says with a prolonged pause. 

"What Parker?" I say confused and a little angered because patience is not a virtue I posses. 

" I got into MIT" he says with a shy smile. 

" WHAT?!" I run downstairs dragging Peter with me. 

" Did you guys know!?" I say screaming not even caring about my own volume. 

"Know what kid?" Clint asks while joining Tony in the kitchen. 

" THAT PARKER GOT INTO MIT?!" I scream looking at Tony confused, since Tony took the dad role for Peter. 

" Uh- Yeah for like a week." he replies with confusion. 

"I'm sorry?" I say with my mom look. Others says it looks like Wanda's fighting face. " ALL of you have known for a week that Parker got into MIT and NO ONE bothered to call me nonetheless text me?!" I scream. 

Steve grabs my shoulders to calm me down. 

" Calm down momma bear." I turn around to see him face to face.

" One, don't tell me to calm down. Two, I'm not his mom." I say with a straight face. 

" Then why act like it?" Says the one and only James. I turn back around to see his confused face turn into a smug one when he realizes how much he's angering me. 

"I'd keep your mouth shut since you don't know me Barnes." I reply, biting off his snarky comments. He has officially pissed me off. 

I go into the kitchen and make popcorn. 

"What are you doing now Bea?" Clint asks in a very confused tone, as if I didn't just give Barnes my death stare. 

"Parker and I are watching the Star Wars movies. If anyone except Barnes would like to join, your welcome too." I say not batting an eye to anyone but Peter, seeing his face light up. Which brings my guard down a little bit. 

"Bitch" is muttered out of James' mouth but I choose to ignore it, as this is Peters day. 

a/n: hi its lilly :) i know some of you guys don't like my writing style but i do. I like long books with longer chapters. The more to read the more to experience. 

sorry this chapter was so short :p