Chapter 7: Dont believe everything you read on the news

Toms POV:

Today was the day we were all out of isolation. I was so excited to finally be able to see Harrison and zendaya. It felt like it had been a lifetime since I'd seen them. I missed them a lot. I rolled over to check the time on my phone. 1pm. Wow I must of really needed sleep. I texted zendaya to see if she wanted to hang out. She was down in London again filming for interviews. In no time she texted back saying she'd love to and she'd be over in 10. I quickly got showered and ready. I heard the door loudly knock. When I opened the door Zendaya engulfed me In a hug And I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Before we even sat down she passes me her phone pointing to a recent news article. The picture attached was Mads with chase stokes, the actor from outer banks. The news article read "Outer Banks' star Chase Stokes and Tom Hollands baby sister, Madelyn holland are dating, couple shares beach date pic". I looked puzzled at the phone.

"Wh- what" I say not being about to get my words out.

"Looks like they've been back together for a while now Tom" zendaya says hoping I won't explode with anger.

"That little shit" i exclaim clenching my fist.

"Tom calm down please, don't be too hard on her okay" zendaya try's to calm me down but it just makes it worse.

"Calm down, CALM DOWN he's a prick zendaya he's Gunna break her heart sooner or later" i scream.

"I think I should just go, call me when you've cooled down" zendaya says to me walking out.

I repeatedly dial Mads number waiting for her to pick up. Typical no answer. I run up to all my brothers rooms to see if they have gone out. No one great. All I could think about was chase, Mads and chase had previously dated but it didn't work out as many Articles were released about him allegedly cheating on her with someone else. This turned out to be true. I've never seen my sister so broken and it hurt me to see her like that. I can't let this happen again

Madelyn's POV:

Today was the day we were out of isolation. Finally I was ready to be free from my room. I quickly looked at my phone to see I had gotten a text from chase. Yes chase my ex. Long story short we're back together and had been dating for  around 3 months now. Tom and my brothers don't know and I intend to keep it that way. Chase was picking me up to take me on a picnic at the beach. Brighton was quite far away so he was picking me up early so we could spend as much time together. You might think I'm an idiot for taking him back because of the news articles, but it's different this time he's changed. I quickly snuck out of the house and hopped In chases car. After around 2 hours we finally arrived at Brighton beach. It was a really nice day, the sun was out and it was around 27°c. I wore my bikini underneath my shorts and a crop top. Chase took my hand and led me to a cute spot where no one was. Laid out was a cute blanket with all my favourite snacks and foods.

"Oh my god chase this is perfect" i say to him sitting down on the blanket.

"Anything for you" he says kissing me unexpectedly.

A few hours had past and we were enjoying the nice weather. I was trying to get a tan so I was laid down on the blanket cuddled into chase.

"oh my god there they are" I heard someone shout.

"Yep that's deffos them we need to get an autograph".

"Wish chase could be with me not her" another girl said.

I quickly get up and turn around facing the direction the voices had come from. A large crowd of teenage girls had formed near our picnic.

"Erm Mads look at this" chase says to me handing his phone over.