chapter twelve. always

season one | episode five
wither into the truth

Violet walks up to Sky and Dane as Sky stands to block her from walking into where they were holding Beatrix. "Let me in," she says looking up at him. "She killed someone," Sky says as she tries to move past him but her blocks her.

"I don't believe it," Violet responds. "It's true," Sky says as she tries to move past him again. "Sky, oh my fucking God. If you don't let me in-" she threatens. "Youre my best friend and I need this. I need to talk to her. Please," she says as Sky sighs before moving out of the way. "Because you're my best friend and the last time we spoke I was shit to you" he says as she walks into the room.

"Bea," she calls as Beatrix gets up from the single bed in the empty room. "Vi, you need to get me out of here," Beatrix says as Violet sighs. "How do I?" She asks reaching to touch the bars. "You know what I don't worry. I'll find a way okay?" She asks reaching for Beatrix's hand.

"We didn't have enough time," Beatrix says as tears prick Violet's eyes. "We'll get more. We'll find a way. There's always a way," Violet explains before Bloom walks in. "You came," Beatrix says as Bloom hands her a circle thing which she uses to remove the brackets from her arms.

"Stand back," she says as Bloom and Violet move back as Beatrix uses her power to open the cage. "Youre right. There's always a way," Beatrix says as she pulls Violet into a hug. "Always. I'll always find my way to you," Violet whispers so only the two of them can hear.

They meet up with the rest of Bloom's suitemates before going to Dowling's office. "I'm sure he'll be game," Beatrix says talking about Dane going through the portal first. The first one gets shocked. "Are you?" Stella asks as she pushes Beatrix through the portal as she shocks. "Bea!" Violet exclaims getting up from her seat on Dowling's chair and rushing to her side.

"You can't really care about her?" Stella asks as Violet touches Beatrix's cheek. "Fuck off," she says as the girls walk away.