Chapter 5 : The Mikaelson Ball (Part 4)

!(Please read the A/n at the end)!

Recap:

I need to tell them the plan and how they should act like as if they are linked, [Y/n] thought.

-----------------------

[Y/n]'s POV

Soon everyone left the Mikaelson Ball. All that were left were me and the Mikaelson siblings, and of course Esther.

Me and the Mikaelson siblings gathered outside and we made sure that Esther couldn't hear us, bit to be more careful, I created a barrier around us so no one could here us. "Hi. Again." I greeted them a bit awkwardly. They all nodded in response. "So, why did you want to meet us here, [Y/n]?" Kol asked. I took a deep breath and said, "I wanted to talk to you all to tell you to act normally. Act like you don't know me and I was just someone who came to the ball when we are in public, especially when Esther and the Scooby-Gang are near." "Why though?" Asked Finn. "Because I dont want them to know about Kol having his magic back and about you not being linked. And in order for Esther to not know about it, I will do a spell to link you all together so that you know when the other is in danger. But I will also put a protection spell on all of you siblings to protect you from harm. You guys just act like you didn't know about Esther's intentions. Most importantly, Kol, Don't use your magic infront of the Scooby-Gang or Esther or they will try to do something to you knowing about your magic." As I finished talking they all stared at me for a while. I gave them the look that said 'What?'. They all snapped out and agrees with my plan but Kol seemed to want to ask a question bit hesitated. "Yes, Kol?" I asked so that he could ask the question. He seemed to hesitate bit Finally asked the question he had on his mind. "Why? Why don't you want them to know about my magic or about us knowing you?" He asked. I understood where he was coming from. So I nodded and said, "if they know about you getting your magic they will be curious about how and eventhough I can risk myself for you guys I can't risk you losing your magic again and I know you wouldn't want to lose your magic again. Would you?" He nodded his head left to right to show that he didn't want to lose his magic. "And secondly I don't want them to know about you knowing me because they will suspect me and might figure out our plan, and I wouldn't want to take the risk." He looked saddened by the fact that he couldn't use his magic in his house, so I thought of something to brighten his mood. "Okay so how about this. Tomorrow morning you guys come to my house and Kol can practice and use his magic and we can also discuss more about the plan, and anyways you guys haven't seen my house so you can also see it when you come." Kol's face lit up like a kid receiving gifts during Christmas.

They all nodded to show their agreement to my plan and also looked happy by seeing how happy Kol was

They all nodded to show their agreement to my plan and also looked happy by seeing how happy Kol was. I told them that I love just a few houses away. "It's called [L/n] Residence. So you will know once you arrive. If possible come early so that Esther can't question you about where you are going and by chance if she does ask you can say you are going for sibling bonding and as Finn is there she will think that even if you guys are doing something against her she will know. But she doesn't know that Finn is on our side." They all nodded again. I did the spell to make them linked to each other, but immediately put a protection spell on all of them. "You guys feel alright?" I asked. They all nodded their heads in a yes. "Can you guys please not nod your heads, say something that's like the fifth time you nodded your heads." They all agreed not to nod their heads. "So I guess this is where we say Bye. So... Bye!" They all said bye and I left after waving.

Third Person POV

After [Y/n] left, the Mikaelson siblings went inside their house. The first one to speak was Rebekah. "[Y/n] is a very different person. She is helping us despite knowing everything we did. I am glad to have met her. Anywaysi am going to sleep. See you tomorrow. Good Night, brothers. Oh and by the way wake up early tomorrow like she said." Saying that Rebekah went to her room leaving the brothers. They all bid each other good night and went to their rooms with one thought in their heads. 'Rebekah is right. [Y/n] is different.' But Klaus was thinking about how she would react when she finds out that they are soulmates and if she would accept him or not, but somewhere in his heart he knew that she might accept him because till now she has shown anything but hatred towards him and his family in fact she was helping them. He hoped that she accept him for who he is. They all were in their room thinking about the same person and soon they fell asleep thinking about how they will see her tomorrow at her house.

Meanwhile [Y/n]'s POV

I reached my house soon enough. As I entered the first thing I did was change out of the dress and have a small shower.
After the shower I came out in a towel and wore my pyjamas.

(You can choose which ever you want and if you don't like it you can choose one of your own choice

(You can choose which ever you want and if you don't like it you can choose one of your own choice.)

I took my notebook in which I had the things I had written to do so I could tick some of them off.

1. Stop Esther.
2. Convince Finn to stop being suicidal.✓
3. Tell Finn about Sage and Freya.✓
4.Help Save the Mikalesons.
5. Prevent Kol's death.
6. Help Nik feel loved and to become a full family.
7. Convince Elijah to not trust Elena.✓
8. Burn the White Oak Tree.
9. Make sure to warn Elena and the Scooby-Gang to leave the Mikaelsons alone.
10. Practice my magic.
11. Find who my soulmate is.

I ticked off the three things that I had finished. I need to tell the Mikaelsons about the White Oak when they come tomorrow. If the Scooby-Gang about it before the Mikalesons it can be harmful for them so we better destroy it before the Scooby-Gang get their hands on it.

Well I'll do that tomorrow. For now let's go to sleep as I will have to wake up early tomorrow because they are coming tomorrow. I was thinking about Nik when I felt my eyelids getting heavy and soon sleep consumed me.

Chapter 5 done.

(A/n):For those who have been waiting, sorry about not updating but I couldn't because I was having my exams so I am very sorry, but here it is. Chapter 5.

Until next time, Adios.