My Heart Is Burning

I look into the eyes of the beast in front of me. The beast I once called my friend. The beast I once trusted with all my soul. The beast I would've saved from anything anywhere. That beast was looking down on me with pure hunger and power in their eyes, using those eyes to kill, torcher, and hurt.

I felt like a disgrace to have been friends with this monster. I wanted to run away to sit in a corner and forget about everything the so-called friend had done, along with everything I had done with this now enemy.

I scrunched my face in a sad expression and searched this horrific soul for love at heart... But this demon looked back at me and rejected my entry to solve the pain and misery pouring out of their insides.

Blood was dripping from their mouth, from their lips to a dribble down their chin and down onto their shirt. The once pure white button-up shirt now had deep red stains splattered all over it. Cuts and bruises along their already scared arms.

I was going to cry and wanted to cover my face but this monster's gaze kept me from doing so.

All of a sudden an ear pitching scream ran its way through the hall and found its way to my ears.

I searched for where the horrific sound was coming from but it looked as though the enemy in front of me had found the sorce first. Then eyed me walking closer in order to kill me.

I yelped in pain as I felt a sharp feeling on my lower back. Making me fall to the ground. I closed my eyes in discomfort slowly easing the pain. Thinking I was dead from the blow they smirked and walked towards the scream from before.

Although I wasn't dead I was injured badly, falling closer to death every slow and painful breath. Everything was becoming blury. I could hear laughter fade as I saw the too men, the man who stabed me and the devil of a being, walking away. They were laughing to happily for my liking.

I jump up suprisingly as I feel a sudden burst of amaizing energy. My legs run as if they had a mind of their own, running towards the enexpecting men at full blast. A controled jump from me forced its way to the two men that shared the blood of others on them. The stench of male, female and even children's blood poured off their clothes in an invisable waterfall to the flowing river on the dark floor.

The jump making me realise that I had paws. Long thick white fur sprouting from the roots of my huge paws.

Soon that pure glowing white fur was covered in the several shades of red blood from the monsters in front of me. They were dead.

The scream came from a small girl that had shoulder level messy strait hair. As I walked over to her i realised I was human again.