chapter 3 : what she knows

January 31, 1987

The screen shows number 4, private drive, six years later, Lillian and harry are now 7 years old. Petunia dursley knocks on a closet door under the stairs, "up, get up now," and walks to the kitchen.

Inside the closet is 7 year old harry potter, he puts on his glasses and goes to the kitchen. Petunia sneers and says, "here is your chore list, cook breakfast and don't burn it, then start chores" he replied with, "yes aunt petunia,"

Chores
-------
Gardern,breakfast, dust, sweep, laundry, lunch, floors, bedrooms, dinner, dishes

"He is not a house elf," several people yell. "Where is lillian?" Asked lily. "You will see mum," lillian said with a sad smile she really didn't want her mother to see this, because she will just blame herself.

The screen shows an unconscious 7 year old Lillian chained to the wall of the basement, with scars and open wounds on her back and torso. As she regains conscious and becomes more aware of her surroundings, she looses some of the tension in her shoulders, but not all of it because Vernon could come back at any time.

Lily looks at her daughter with tears in her eyes and pulls her into a hug, "my baby, what happened to you, I am so sorry." Lily kept repeating while clinging to her daughter.
"It's ok mum I am here now, I'm ok," lillian said in hopes of calming her mother down.

Lillian uses her magic to get the chains off of her hands and moves to the corner of the basement, where there is a small mattress and desk. She grabs a notebook and a pen, and labels the top of the page thing I know and things I need to do.

Things I know
-My Godparents well come get me in six months and I will never have to come back here
-mother did not trust James or Dumbledore
-she was not a muggleborn
-she let me be sent here to get stronger
-I am a witch
-I can never trust harry

Things I need to do
-Get a blood test to find out if I have blocks or lady ships
-read books on laws and etiquette
-repair the dark lords soul
-get in Slytherin
-get blocks removed from Snape
-get to mother's vault and find her will and journal
-train magic

After she makes the list she hides it in a hole in the wall, and chains her self up again just as petunia came do to make sure she wasn't doing anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 hours later
--——-------‐-----------------------------
Vernon comes home from work eats dinner and goes to the basement. He sees blood on the floor from lillian's last punishment, "freak, why is the blood on the floor", he asked lillian.

She doesn't answer, he doesn't want one, he just wants a reason to punish her.
~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~
Vernon leaves lillian in the basement in a puddle of her own blood.

<____<<<__________<<<<<______<<
Sorry it is so short I have been having writers block and have been sick for a while