# 000 ━ Forever Yours

( 𝐅 𝐎 𝐑 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑   𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 )

❝Oh please, you guys would be nothing without me being there to rein you all back in, and I'd like to think you would hardly survive either.❞

❝ You're right. Without you there to keep us under control, this little group would end up in shambles. I  would end up in shambles.❞

! ⋆.ೃ࿔*:· 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘;

It was really cliché, but Y/n L/n had a rough idea of how she wants her life to unfold by the time she reaches her 30s. Move away from her family in Long Island and move further into the never-ending streets of New York. After making that a part of her reality, she is soon thrown into the deep end of the last thing she was expecting.

Love.

Chandler Bing had no plan for the way he wanted things to go by the time he's 30. As far as he is aware, he'll forever remain in New York and will bounce from relationship to relationship out of fear of commitment (he was never one for marriage as it is). Though his plans all change the second Y/N joins his little group of friends.

! ⋆.ೃ࿔*:· 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 !

scenes may mention or include the following: strong language, sexual references and content (no smut), alcohol, smoking, angst and (eventual but brief) pregnancy. 

! ⋆.ೃ࿔*:· 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 !

The characters and parts of the plot are not owned by me; all rights are reserved to the original creators. I only own my addition to the plot as well as the minor addition to some characters. 

The reader is very close to Rachel as she grew up alongside her and her sisters, meaning they consider her as an additional 'sister' figure. For the sake of this story, Phoebe still remains as Monica's roommate and Joey ends up with someone (not saying whooo).

Please let me know if I have done something wrong and I'll immediately change it.

...

Forever Yours

⋆·˚ ༘ *

started on 14-9-2019

started editing on 21-12-2023

...