1

ADRIELLA'S POV:

i got woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. i open my eyes and grab my phone lazily, trying to see the called ID.

ugh its my best friend nick.

"HELLO!!" nick screams into the phone. "ugh for fuck sake nick its like .. 9 am why are you ughh why are you up early?" i groan out of frustration.

"biiitch. i got some good news!" i could practically hear his smile through the phone. "what is it?" i yawn, "im coming to florida!!!" he says excitedly. "YO YOURE JOKING RIGHT?" i jump out of bed out of excitement. "NOPE!!! also.. i was hoping i could stay with you" "NICK ARE YOU SHITTING MY DICK? LITERALLY YES!"

we talk a bit, then he finally ends the call to go pack. i put on some sweats and a sports bra on and head over to the bathroom to get ready.

i walk out of the bathroom and go check on my cat, milo. as soon as i reach the kitchen, i hear milo running from his favourite spot to rub himself on my legs. "oh hi babyy" i say picking him up.

in which he meows back. probably hungry. i put him down and put him some food then prepare me some food.

i make me some avocado toast and pour me the french press i made yesterday.

*⏭ *

"thank you guys for tuning in my stream today!! dont forget to drink water and stay safe babes. love u guys ill raid .. uh Wilbur i guess. byee!!" i raid wil and go over to his stream to see if he would notice.

im not a big streamer. i have about 300k twitch followers and 1M on yt. my only friends are nick and wilbur soot. im not much of a social animal.

anyways, i look at wilburs stream and i see people spamming chat. "oh- ohh thank you aj for the raid!! i love youu thank you!!"

i smile to myself.

*⏭*

i put on my shoes to take milo to the park, (hes a very social cat that likes going outside) and i put him in his outfit with a tracker in it that he likes. i pick him up and as soon as im about to go to the front door, i hear a door bell.

"oh shit. there baby come with me" i say putting milo down as i open the front door. "hello, um packages for adriella?" the UPS man says. "uh yeah thank you." "no problem ma'am please sign here miss." he smiles. "uh alright !" as i sign he looks at milo and picks him up.

"awh! whats this little babies name?" he smiles. "milo, and he likes going to parks" i chuckles. "well this little gentleman is mine now in stealing him" he laughs.

"all yours." i grin. "hey uh can i take you out sometime?" the guy asks. "uh sure .. um when?" "friday?" "oh shit uh i uh .. cant friday what about saturday night?" "yes perfect!" i hand him my phone to put in his number. 'milos new owner jacob' i laugh at his name and wave him goodbye.

*⏭*

i come home from the park and see the packages on the counter, "right. i forgot about those" i walk over and take out my pocket knife to open them.

the first box has .. handcuffs

for my halloween costume of course. i open the second one and squeal out of excitement, its my pride flags. i take the lgbtq community flag out and the bi flag out too. "milooo look!!" i show him, he meows back as if he understands.

i go to my room with my stuff and hand my pride flags exactly at the background of where my pc is facing so that my background is pride flags.

when i came out on my stream i felt much more comfortable expressing myself because of the support i gained.

ive always known i liked girls. in fact i had 3 past girlfriends!

i snap out of my thoughts when i heard my phone ring. "hello?" "hey aj, its nick!!" "HEYY wussup" "uh i have some news."

—————
A/N : Hey guys its raven! i hope u liked this! ill update it everyday. <3 xoxo