AHHHHH SHE'S DONE! (aor)

I know my dark crystal rp book is gone but like...bare with me?

K so its been 2 years.....(oct2019) but I think Ramora(Ram) is done!

(oct2019) but I think Ramora(Ram) is done!

(She's holdinga necklacehere.)

Ramora (full grown)
Race: Spriton
Birth place: Sami Thicket
Realatives: deceased
Goals: to acheive world peace, to grow a dreamer's tree.
Weapons: two daggers and a fishing spear
Other: She comes of as a quiet observant gelfling, but is very passionate and easily excitable. Her intelligence is average but she's great with reading maps. She has good intentions, but because she lost her family at a young age she doesn't have an understanding of how to deal with some of her feelings. However despite her energetic personality she is still relatively quiet. She came from a family of vegetation cultivators.

Boring life story:
A little after her family was killed, Ramora was left wandering Thra with nowhere to go. She eventually became a nomad. She briefly joined a cluster of fellow spriton traders, but later parted because of unforseen circumstances. Because she didn't often interact with other gelfling she was completely unaware about....well pretty much everything.
Ramora actually has an irrational fear of water, or being stepped on by a landstrider.

She loves animals but they don't really love her.
Her strange red hair surprisingly causes alot of problems so when she isn't exploring caves she ties it up and hides it with her hood.