𝟳.' 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲'

It's been awhile since Levis actually fully communicated with you, after the argument you both endured, resulting in something that happened when you both went on a mission together .

You had maintained to actually still be in the house with him ignoring you, you're sensitive, anything Levi says or does when he's mad instantly makes you feel all mushy inside and wanna ball up in his lap and cry.

He knows how you're when he yells at you, usually once he saw your trembling lip he immediately begins apologizing on how he didn't mean none of it, before you met Levi you where tough and sassy always standing your ground, but you found the right one to break it to pieces.

"Are you hungry ?" you mutter to Levi from the kitchen as you throw together some sub sandwiches for lunch.

Levi long and silent as you eyed him from the kitchen, he's relaxed on the couch and almost head on asleep

"No, I'm gonna go get some rest " he scoffs, the wreck wasn't your fault, you where stupid for pulling that stunt, but it doesn't give him the right to treat you like you where non-existence to him .

You don't won't to cry but yet you stand there head down crying , heart hurting and stomach churning so bad you can't stand this feeling like your being stabbed in the stomach a million times.

You want to feel him , him hold you or you hold him , it's too much for you , fuck your too sensitive for him to be treating you like this and he knows it .

You wanted him to know and to learn not do this again to you , it's too much .

Grabbing your robe ties you throw it to the ground , uncovering your laced set you had put on just to put it on but now you're putting it to use .

Walking to the back as you come face to wood with the door , you open it silently , Levi sleeping peacefully, hand flowing in his hair and the blanket covering only his pelvis , he's so beautiful, ugh , she hasn't touched him in what feels like forever.

Going to the dresser , opening the first one you glare off at him to make sure he's still sound asleep , every little thing about him you love.

Pulling out the metal hand cuffs , pink fur wrapped them , as they had a key latched too them , you want him to feel how you feel , wanted, touched starved , pleasured .

You want him to beg for you , grabbing the vibrator from the dresser along with it , you set it on top of the dresser , looking down at Levi , you grab his wrist , one by one latching them to the headboard of the bed , he's still sound asleep usually he would wake just from your minor movements.

Hand touching that bare chest as he inhale softly and exhale softly after , face softened as he smiles softly in his sleep .

Handsome man

Crawling on his torso , your hands on his waist to hold yourself steady , moving the blanket off his abdomen, you sigh at how he's left in those sweatpants as you fear he'll wake up easily when you pull them down .

Tugging them down slowly you watch his face tryna make sure he sound asleep still .

Finally getting them down you crawl up to him , sitting right on his shaft , running your hips back and forth on his cock .

He's still sleep and now you want him to wake up , running your hand over his cheek you smile at him but he's still sleeping peacefully under you , aching and throbbing for him .

"Levi " you whine softly leaning down as you peck softly at his lips , his face contorting softly as he kisses your lips back "What [name] " he groans softly , trying to pull his hands down and touch you but he soon to realize how he can't.