Chapter 1

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Midoriya, " the doctor, Dr. Ujiko, says. "your son... is quirkless."

A certain Izuku Midoriya sat on the chair, staring off into space, tears in the corners of his eyes. The Midoriya family walked out of the doctor's office, speechless. Driving home, Izuku asked his mom, "Mommy, can I still be a hero?"

Silence.

Walking into the apartment, Izuku notices his mother's expression. She appeared to be holding in tears, a smile plastered on her face like a barbie doll. He walks into his room and starts watching an All Might video on repeat, the lights off. Out of nowhere, his mother hugs him, sobbing. "I'm sorry Izuku, " she cries.

That was the day my life would change. 

...

Kacchan and his goons start teasing me. "Look, it's the quirkless loser! Izuku kinda looks like Deku doesn't it?!" [kanji]

And that was only the start.

Relentless, they would attack Izuku whenever they were at school. As they grew older, the attacks grew more relentless. 

...

Middle school. 

It's the last week and then it's over. Then on to UA!

"It's time to write down your potential high school choices, " the teacher said. "Well, who am I kidding, you all want to be heroes!" The teacher throws up the papers, the students showing off their quirks in the classroom.

"Teach, don't lump me with these fucking extras."

Katsuki Bakugo, also known as Kacchan, had his hands resting behind his head with his feet on the table. A smug smirk was plastered on his face as he was leaning back. "Ah yes, there was one more person who wanted to go to UA as well. Midoriya, you wanted to go as well, didn't you, " the teacher said.

Everyone burst into laughter. "Huh? Fuvcking Deku?! How dare you!"

"K-Kacchan! I wasn't trying to ou-outshine you! I j-just wanted t-to-, " Izuku was cut off by an explosion.

"How the fuck could you, a QUIRKLESS nobody, expect to get into a school with the best of the best? I'm supposed to have the legacy of being the only one to get to UA from this fucking dump of a school!"

The bell rang. The other students flurried out of the classroom, chattering as if nothing happened. Izuku was writing on his notebook earlier and while he started to pack up, Katsuki pulled the book out of his hands. "Hero Analysis for the Future?" he says, scoffing. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" He explodes the book in his hands and tosses it out the window. "If you wanna be a hero, jump off the fucking roof and pray for a quirk in your next life."

Bakugo and his goons, who did nothing but watch in the background, walked out of the classroom, clearly way too confident for their own good. Izuku waited until they were clearly gone, and walked out of the school and towards his book. It had obvious burn marks and was being munched on by the koi fish in the mini pond. He grabbed it from out of their mouths and muttered a bit. He decided that he wanted to avoid Kacchan today and went a different route. This ended up backfiring, miserably. 

As he started walking under a bridge, a slime-like creature popped out of the sewers. "A medium-sized bodysuit, that'll work for now, " the creature stated. It then went to engulf the poor green-head. 

As Izuku struggled inside of the slime creature, All Might, the current number 1 hero, came out of the sewers and punched the slime, knocking both of them out.