Chapter 2: Jealousy

Lucy's POV: How dare that stupid Lisanna girl take my boyfriend! Well Natsu isn't really my boyfriend, but I still love him! Atleast Lisanna will be an audience so she won't spend much time with Natsu. Maybe Natsu will fall in love with me, maybe ask me on a date and all those romantic stuff. I need to play it cool, don't act like a Juvia. "Hey Natsu! Let's go pick out an apartment room together." I said loudly so Lisanna could hear, I wanted to have Natsu, but I also wanted to crush Lisanna's heart while I'm at it. "About that, Erza chose the cheapest room, because we couldn't afford a good one, so everyone will have to share the room." How could Natsu say such a thing! He should share a room with me! I got to remember to play it cool. "It's fine Natsu, just don't be a pervert around me when we are sleeping" I told Natsu.
Natsu's POV: Why would Lucy say that? It's not like I want to see her in her pajamas. Once I saw the city I stopped thinking. THIS PLACE LOOKS AWESOME! But you know what was the best part about the city? Lisanna. I saw her waving her hand to get my attention. "Hi Natsu, hi Happy!" Said Lisanna. Happy and I ran to hug her.
Lucy's POV: How dare that filthy idiot hug my Natsu?! I ran away to rage in anger at this horrible sight of Natsu and Lisanna hugging. I wanted Natsu to marry me! Maybe even have Happy, like our own child. After Natsu left to get something I knew this was my chance. "Hi Lisanna!" I said with a fake, friendly smile. "I gotta tell you something, let's talk alone" I said. "Sure, what do you want to talk about?"asked Lisanna. I secretly rolled my eyes. "I will tell you later, just follow me!" I said. I lead her to a dark hallway. Earlier I hired a man to fake kidnap me and tell Natsu that Lisanna hired him to kidnap me. This plan will all work out. "So what did you plan to tell me- " Lisanna got interrupted when she saw me get "kidnaped". "AHHH! HELP ME!!!" I yelled. Natsu ran to save me. Once he beated up the "kidnapper" I told him Lisanna hired that man to "kidnap me". I was trying to hold in my laugh, but than something happened. "Lisanna would never do such a thing. I sniffed the scent of the kidnapper, I smelled money from you and I remember him, he is a person hired to kidnap the payer. Why Lucy? Why did you want to blame Lisanna?" I cried and ran away. This plan didn't work at all! When I turned around, I saw Natsu comforting Lisanna and then he kissed her!