𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

6 Feet Under

Nate Kingston

Nate Kingston

_____________________________

Back to the place it all began.The punishments, training and even the fun times we had throughout.

The Riddle Mannor, I suppose you could call it my home but it truly doesn't feel like it.I observed and saw fancy stretched cars dropping people off at the grand stairs up to the doors.

Bodyguards and security pacing the perimeter of the building protecting it from intruders.Fancy dressed men entering the building, no women in sight.

Pansy clutched onto my arm, we were a tad scared, it's pretty intimidating going to a male only event.

I pushed Astoria to walk in-front of us, she shuffled towards the stairs when two masked security guards stopped us.

"Name and mark"one spoke, they're harsh voice filling the surroundings.

"Astoria Greengrass"she raised her arm and pulled up her sleeve revealing a mark.

It was a stamp, it was a snake twisting around a wand.The bodyguards moved aside and let her in.

"Sierra Dolohov, I live here"

"Mark"

"I don't have one"

"Leave or you will be killed"

I went to push past them but one raised there hand and placed it on my chest.There large hand was pressed against my breast.

I grabbed there hand twisting it around until it broke.

"Touch me again, and I'll carve out your heart and feed it to you"I released his hand and looked at the other one.

"Do you want the same punishment"