Jealousy

Hey so I wanted to do a bit of a jealous thing with a bit of angst, also smut alert.
Sorry I'm just horny :D
Also I'm sorry but I just didn't feel like writing y/n so I just picked a random name.
Alright enjoy :)

"Jesus christ. Are you kidding me?" she turned around and looked at me in disbelief.
"No I'm not kidding, Steve likes you. A lot."
"Well I don't like him so it doesn't matter."
"Oh bullshit! I saw the look you gave him earlier." I basically growled it out.

I was angry and I felt like breaking something, but opted against it and decided to hit the gym. I didn't care that it was 1 am or that we had just gotten back from Tony's party and I was still wearing my tux.

"I'm gonna go blow off some steam." "Oh no you don't! Jake we need to talk about this." "Great. Let's talk about it while I hit a punching bag." I deadpanned.

She sighed and followed after me.
As we got to the gym I took off my jacket and my shirt, I was starting to feel suffocated. The truth was that under all that anger was a lot of insecurity.

I loved her with all my heart, I really did. And just the thought of her with someone else made my blood boil, and the belief that I wasn't good enough reach astronomical levels.

I didn't bother putting on gloves I just got to the nearest punching bag and started hitting it, hard. Imagining Steve's face with every blow I landed. "Jake, come on, babe talk to me." she said softly.

"What's there to talk about? Our little Stevie is completely in love with you and I don't stand a chance against him." I said harshly as I hit the bag. She put her hands on my shoulders so I stopped, breathing heavily.

"Jake that is not true. You're the love of my life. You're not getting rid of me that easy. Plus as much as I care about Steve, he's like a brother, and a very annoying one, might I add." She joked but I still wasn't sure.

I kept my head down and couldn't bring myself to look her in the eye. "How could you love me after everything I did? Natasha I'm a terrible person. I've done horrible, horrible, things. Things that you don't come back from, ever"
I whispered, my voice strained.

"Babe we've talked about this, I love you so, so much. And if you think that what Hydra made you do, because they made you do it, changes the way I feel about you then you're a fucking idiot."

I laughed, putting my hands on her waist and pulling her impossibly close to me. "Promise?" I asked her, the way that a little kid asks. "Promise." she answered knowing that I needed the reassurance.

In the eight months we had been dating we got to know each other to a level that we could always tell what the other one needed. And right now she could tell that I needed to feel that she was mine, to claim her in every way possible.

She kissed me, soft and gentle at first but very soon it grew heated and hungry for more.
"You're overdressed." I whispered in her ear as I pulled away.

"Then do something about it." she said in the most seductive way possible, making me even more turned on. I growled into her neck while my hands went to her back to unzip her.

I started nipping and sucking right under her earlobe, in the exact spot I knew she liked, leaving marks.

She moaned softly and ran her hands through my hair, pulling, I slid her dress off and it pooled around her ankles. She stepped out of it throwing it somewhere unknown to us, and moved away from me. I just roamed my eyes up and down her body, nothing but adoration  in them.

"I think we need to cool off." she smirked and started walking towards the gym's showers, swaying her hips, and essentially driving me crazy.

I quickly took off the rest of my clothes, and hurried to the showers. I found her completely naked under the stream of water, with her back to me, so I spun her around and kissed her, sliding my tongue in her mouth.