Chapter 3- Be a gentleman

"A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness. ~Ingrid Bergman"

I went home right after school.. Right after chatting with Hannah.

I see a woman standing on the porch. Heavier than blooming roses, her hair flowed in waves to decorate her lovely, bronzed skin. Long lashes framed her eyes, and plump lips in pink color.

This is awkward. Very awkward.

We didn't talk when we saw each other or even in the car. Leona Resto, the restaurant near the Coffee shop, is empty when we arrive.

Did mom rent the whole restaurant?

I escorted her to the chair and sat in front.

Rebecca leans forward on the table, the position reveals a view of her cleavage.

Why the hell am I staring at it?

"I'm sorry if my mom dragged you into this"

"No, it's fine."

She shrugs an.

The waiter comes over, and Rebecca sits backwards

"Shit," the waiter says, before juice falls all over her it's everywhere, sliding down her dress, soaking into the soft fabric, through her lap.

"Shit, I am so sorry," the waiter says, placing my food down. "I'll grab a towel." He then runs to the counter.

I bet he was distracted with Rebecca's boobs. Because I saw him looking at her since we got here. And he doesn't take his eyes away.

Well how could he? How could anyone ? If she truly is gorgeous.

Once he returned I held up a hand. "Bring me the amount, I'll pay now and kindly put our food in a to-go box."

Rebecca blinks at me confused.

The waiter, looking sad and guilty (probably because he wouldn't see Rebbeca's boobs anymore), goes to do what I ask.

"Are we leaving? I am sorry if I ruin the night." She says when we step out of the restaurant.

"Actually it's not ruined. I am planning to take you to the park."

"This hour? Isn't it close?"

"Not all parts. Some are still open." I said.

We're 12 meters away from the park and I could see Rebecca's eye wandering from side to side. I could tell she's afraid.

Her shoulders shiver when sounds of leaves moving emerge. "I'm here, don't worry." I say.

We found a bench and I used my hands to push the fallen leaves away.

"Your mom described you as a handsome gentleman... She's right"

I laugh. "Anyman would want to sit in a clean seat.. Or bench"

"But not all men are this handsome," She added.

"So.. what do you do?" I asked, breaking the silence and the howls of crickets.

"I play piano in opera houses, concerts or events." She moves slightly giving a space between us, then grabs the bag from me. She starts to place the food down one by one. "My favorite song to play is ludovico einaudi's experience."

I watch her take a bite of the salad. "Why piano?"

"My mom used to tell me that life is the same as playing the piano. In order to execute the music, one should know where keys are located, white keys represent peace, whereas black keys represent misery. Some didn't find the black, some didn't find the white, that's why they can't play the music well" she sighs, "you'll need them both" she adds.