Meet the kids

There were six boys and two girls.
The only girl walks over and smiled.
"Finally another girl!!"she said excitedly. "I'm Madison !!"
"I'm (y/n)"she said sweetly. She had green eyes blond hair and freckles.
"Children my children! Come here in our circle it's Circe time!"he said as he did a little dance.
Madison lead her to the middle as they sat on some pillows sun had pulled out.
"Okay what is today?"Sundrop asks. A boy with messy red hair raised his hand.
"Charlie!"he beams.
"Tuesday!"he said happily.
"It IS Tuesday and what do we do Tuesday?"he said.
"Tell time Tuesday!"Said Madison.
"Very good Madi!"he said as he jumps once.
"Today is tell time Tuesday! So for learning time we're going to learn to tell time!"he said. "Any questions?"
"Noo"said the children shook their heads.
"And what's our two rules?"sundrop?
"Don't leave the daycare and keep the lights on!"said the children.
"Okay then! Go have free time then we'll have a group game!" He said. Madi grabbed his arm as she lead her through the ball-pit as they went to the castle.
"Hey! Madison it OUR turn to use the castle for knights and warriors!" Said a boy with black hair and dark blue eyes. As the boy named Charlie was there along with a boy with blond hair and green eyes and freckles. Madison and him seemed to look alike.
"But mark I wanna play with (y/n)!"madison said.
"But it OUR turn"mark pouts.
"Now now why don't you share"Sundrop said as he lands behind the girls.
"Madison had the castle yesterday it's our turn!"said the boy with blond hair. Sundrop looks at Madison.
"Madi?"
"Yes?"
"Did you have the castle yesterday?"
"I did but I want to show it to (y/n)"she said. Sundrop turns to (y/n).
"Okay then how about they keep it until we have our group game?" He said. Coopers face became red as his hands began to tremble with anger as Sundrop had a small alarm ring in his system.
"Sun-"
"Cooper deep breaths remember what we learned about anger"
"Anger is my emotion...a-and I can control it"cooper said as he took a deep breath.
"Good job cooper you get a sticker on the board!"he said.
"Is that alright with you boys?"he said.
"Okay..."said mark. Mark, Charlie and Cooper walked away and towards the other play areas.
Sundrop looks down at the girls as he sat down.
"Okay ladies next time keep your promises"Sundrop smiled.
"Okay"Madison said.
"I will"(y/n) promised.
"Good good! Now (y/n) we have some rules at the day care do you remember any?"he ask.
"Keep the lights on and don't leave the daycare"
"Very good! Those are the most important rules! But we have smaller rules too. Be nice to the other kids. So that means no bullying, hitting, or stealing. Never go on top of the jungle gym even though I'll help you down I don't want you up there. And finally be nice to the workers in front okay?"he said.
(Y/n) thinks as she nods.
"No bullying, don't go on top of the...the...uh..."
"Jungle gym?"
"Yeah!"(y/n) said "bundle gum! And be nice to twerkers"she said.
Sundrop chuckled as he pats her very.
"Very good (y/n) I am very proud of you!"he said. (Y/n) giggled as sundrop smiled at her.
"Okay then have fun ladies i have to make sure the boys are okay"he said. He jumps down and goes to the boys who were playing with styrofoam swords.

Madison turns to (y/n).
"Okay would you like to play princess with me?"madison said with a smile. (Y/n) smiled and nodded as she played with her new friend.
(Y/n) was normally babysat but that became expensive so this was her first time going to a daycare. She seemed to socialize just fun with other kids. Though she seemed not to start the interaction and simply agree to the other person.

Sundrop shook his bells on his wrist as he gained the children attention. They were normally used for blind children but he didn't have any so he used them as attention grabbers. Something that he thought of.
The eight kids walked over.
"It's time for our group game! What do you want to play?!"he said with a smile.
"Hide and seek!"charlie said.
"Ooh! That's my favorite!!"he said rubbing Charlie's hair.
"Simon says!!"said a boy with dark brown hair and tan skin.
"I like that idea lsaiah!"he said while he smiled.
"Rip apart monty?"said cooper. "I hate that guy"
Sundrop chuckled nervously.