XPLR part two

Warning strong language and sexual topics
As you started to get the tv on before Colby gets in the hotel room. You can't believe you are in the same area as of Colby. And now you are going to be sleeping by Colby. Before you can get to the tv Colby opens the hotel room as you get on the hotel bed. You look at Colby as he comes inside. "So why are you being so hard to get." Colby said as he gets closer to you.
"Well because we just met and I am a fan of you guys. Isn't this to fast for this?"  You said as your face becomes red. Colby gets closer to you. "It doesn't have to go farther than this if you don't want to y/n." As Colby puts his thumb on your chin. You blush even more to see Colby Brock so close to you. "I guess but don't do anything you and I will regret in the morn-" before you could finish your sentence Colby Brock kisses you. You kiss him back as you put your hands on his neck. Before it could go farther you hear a knock on the door. "Hey Colby it's Sam. Can I come inside to talk to you about editing?" Sam said through the door.
"Yeah let me unlock the door and then you can come on in to talk." Colby kisses you on the lips and winks. Colby walks to the hotel room door. You cross your arms as you pull your phone out. Sam comes in. "So Colby are you going to edit or am I?" Colby looks at you and back to Sam. "Uh can we edit it in the morning I'm kinda tired at the moment." You get up to get the phone charger out of your bag as you feel like Colby is looking at your ass, but you really don't mind it. Colby brock is hot, single, the king of eboys. You can't turn down Colby.
Ten minutes later
Sam gets up to leave. "So in the morning we will be editing the video. So don't forget that alright Colby." Colby closes the door and looks at you. "Let's get back to what we were doing before." Colby said as he winks. You just look at him as you get up to walk to him. "Sure as long as you don't do something you will regret." He bites his lip. You smile at him. "So what are you waiting for Cole." He begins to kiss you as he picks you up, you wrap your legs around his waist. He puts you on the bed as well of giving you hickeys on your neck. You moan before you can be quiet about it so you put your hand on your mouth. "You don't have to be quiet babygirl." Colby said in your ear. You bit your lip to him calling you babygirl. You didn't know how much you needed this. You push him off your neck to say, "just fuck me." He looks at you and starts to take off your hoodie and shirt. You begin to blush more and he puts his hands on you bra. He begins to bite his lip. "Are you going to fuck me or not." Colby kisses you more aggressively as he unclips your bra with one hand. You begin to think to yourself how big his dick must be with doing that.
To be continued....