Ch. 6

7 Months later...
Your bump was clearly showing, and you were getting more and more attention from the boys. Newt would barely let you lift a finger, and so you spent your days taking inventory of the medical supplies.
---
2 months later...
You bask in the warm sunshine and sit next to Newt as he rubs your bulging tummy. Your stomach was HUGE! You know it's supposed to be big, but not this big! "It's kicking love!" says Newt interrupting your thoughts. "Relax, it kicks all the time babe" you chuckle. You didn't know the gender, because there was no way to know. But you had two names ready for a girl and a boy. Erica for a girl, and Michael for a boy. You gasp as you suddenly feel and immense pain. "N-Newt, I think the baby's coming!" you say. "Oh! ok, um let's get you to the Homestead!" he says nervously.
---
After 6 long hours of you giving birth, you hear a crying noise. "Its a boy!" You hear Clint yell, you should be relieved its over, but you still feel horrible pain. "there's another one!" yells Jeff surprised.
You push and push and push, and finally, the second is out. "its another boy!" yells Clint. Still, you feel more pain. "There's ANOTHER!" yells Jeff. After another half hour of labor, you finally push out the third baby. "this one's a girl!" yells Jeff. Finally the pain ceases to exist. You just have birth to triplets.