↳ 𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙮

Moving away wasn't as difficult as you thought it would be. Especially since Geto was helping out with everything. You had to check in with the complex's main office to see if they had a two-bedroom apartment that you could rent, since Geto was moving in with you. Did you have intentions of being with Geto? Yes. But you didn't want to force him to sleep in the same bed as you. You would start off as friends. Although the fact that you asked him to move away with you and pretty much invited him to your apartment with open arms was ironic.

And a week later he moved in with you. The great thing about Geto was that he was clean and tried to organize as much as he could. Now the bad thing was that Geto didn't have anywhere else to put his art supplies, and he had barely any space in his bedroom so now it was scattered all over the living room. You didn't complain, since you brought it upon you. It was difficult to get through sometimes.

"Shit- I'm going to be late- I can't be late!" You rushed out of your bedroom, your heels in your hands and your purse on your shoulder. You almost tripped and fell but Geto was right there to catch you. His arms were on the side of your arms for a second.

"Okay?" He asked and you hummed in response. He crouched down to pick up the pencil that rested on the ground. You walked into the kitchen to look for something quick to eat. Geto looked at you from the living room. "I prepared you a meal. I didn't have a lunchbox but I did put it in a plastic bag. There's some granola bars you can eat in the pantry by the way."

"Thank you." You told him as you opened the pantry and grabbed one of the bars he was telling you about. You accidentally grabbed two so you put one on the counter, before grabbing the plastic bag that he was talking about.

You put your heels on the ground and rushed out the door without saying a word. And God, Geto knew it was so dumb but he wondered if he had done the right decision moving with you. It wasn't because he didn't love you, it was because he loved you too much and you didn't seem to reciprocate those feelings.

While you had told him you loved him, you were awfully distant. Now he wondered why you asked him to move with you? He thought about it a bit, and maybe it was because you didn't want to move by yourself.

Or maybe it was because he was unemployed at the moment and you didn't want a bum to live with you. Was he extra baggage? He didn't know, and at that point he had to sit down on the couch to think about it. You were the one to ask him so...

He was overthinking it, only because you didn't say goodbye that morning. You were running late which was why you didn't say anything; you would never want to make him feel like that.

But overthinking was just a little push for him. He had decided he wanted to become an art teacher so he would soon begin to work on that, while also working at night. He'd go back to working as a bartender since he wouldn't want you to have the heavyweight of all the bills on your shoulders; after all, at the moment you were just "friends". Even if you didn't mind paying for his bills.

He'd begin to do that right now since he wanted to also clean and prepare dinner for you, so you wouldn't have to waste your money on takeout and didn't come home to a dirty house.

-

"Sugu!" You called out as you entered the place. You walked in and didn't notice how much more organized the apartment was, but when you did take notice, you appreciated it. You noticed he was in the kitchen. He was cooking what seemed to be your favorite.

You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist, resting your head on his back. He was startled, and the moment he felt your arms he flinched. He was too consumed with his own thoughts to even hear the moment you entered the place and called out his name. You chuckled when he flinched. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare ya."

"It's fine, at least you weren't an ugly monster." He giggled. And while you held onto him, the small amount of regret he was having was gone. It was definitely the right decision to move in with you. And even if these hugs were to happen once a year, and the other 364 days he was being mistreated, the mistreatment would be worth it. "I'm making your favorite."

"I can smell it. Thank you." You responded. You let go, to go to your room to change. Meanwhile Geto stopped cooking for a second to set the table. When you came out of the room, you found the table nicely set. You walked over to help but he was quick to speak up.

"I got it, you can sit down." He told you. So you did. You were tired and you weren't going to fight him about it.

Within a couple minutes he brought the meal to the table and served you. You two began to eat in silence. You were enjoying the food while he wondered what you thought about it. He watched you as you devoured the food in front of you, so he took that as a yes.

"Butterfly, I have a question..." He began and you hummed in response, your mouth too full to be able to speak. "Why aren't we dating again? We already live together and all that shit, we know we love each other so why aren't we official? We could be sharing a room and shit, getting two bedrooms is unnecessary."

"Suguru..." You thought about your response. You wanted to say the truth but you felt as if the truth was too stupid. You didn't want to make yourself look like a fool in front of him. "I'm just scared. I know I asked you to move in with me and shit but I'm just scared that things will play out like the last time."

"So why did you want me to move in with you?" He asked. Because it made sense but at the same time it didn't.

"Because I do want to be with you but just in due time." You replied.

"Then why didn't we do long distance? That was the most logical thing to do because you don't just ask someone to move in with you and then not want a relationship with them." He said, slowly getting mad. He followed blindly, not thinking about the possibilities.

"Because I was scared that you'd move on while I'm not there. And I'm sorry if you think your time is being wasted but I just want to give it a bit more time before we're official." You responded. Geto sat there quietly for a second, thinking of what to say. It wasn't logical but he couldn't really judge you.

"Let's go out this weekend. A second first date." He suggested.

"Alright."