Prologue Pt.2?

June 3rd, 2022. London, England

Rosemary was very sheltered

Rosemary was very sheltered. She was only allowed to watch PG movies, couldn't read inappropriate books, wasn't allowed to go to normal high school, and couldn't leave to the shops with her Papa and brothers. Some people may say that it was a horrible lifestyle and that they felt bad for poor Rosemary, but she loved it very much.

Rosemary loved how she lived, she loved her brothers and her Papa and her Aunt Daisy. She didn't mind not being allowed to the shops, they always got her something, like a book or a piece of candy. She always read those books and ate those candies in her little bed in her families little apartment in Paris.

Rosemary was a good girl. She never did what she wasn't supposed to do, she always listened to her family, she didn't complain about not being allowed to leave, she did her homework, she didn't curse,  and she did her best.

When Rosemary was 11, she was diagnosed with anxiety and DPD. Her Papa and her brothers weren't very surprised. They did what they could, they didn't leave her lots, and when they did they had someone stay with her. They tried their best at all times.

Rosemary's Papa didn't expect to have to move to London after Rosemary grew up in Paris, he was afraid she was attached to it and it would cause a breakdown. He knew moving would give her a better life, a less sheltered life, without Janet living there. He didn't plan on moving so early but his work needed him there.

Aster wasn't really a good boy. He didn't go to class, he had tattoos, he got into fights, and he hated everyone. Aster hated his life. His mom, dad, and him moved to London when he was 8, and to this day he hates it. He didn't have any friends and he planned to keep it that way. He didn't have a girlfriend, also wanted to keep it that way.

Everything changed when his little flower came into the picture. He didn't expect this tiny girl who was two heads shorter than him to win his heart and keep it captive, but he didn't hate his life anymore, he had his flower, his princess, his baby, he had his girl now. He was hers and she was his, he didn't plan on letting her go now.

 He was hers and she was his, he didn't plan on letting her go now