Female Gold Digger X Male Bartender first ending

Author's note: The second ending is in another page/chapter, not here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She decided to not stay and go. "I'm thankful for your kindness, and I want to be there for your children... but I am.. selfish, and I want to live in peace." The man stayed quiet for a bit, "okay.. I will accept your wishes. Here is the present that I have promised you." She looked inside the bag, and saw a lot of money. But the clothes helped disguise. "Then.. farewell."

"Thank you.. farewell." She went to go pack her stuff. She looked at the room before closing. The room was actually clean, except there was just silent. She only carried a backpack, filled with clothes because that's the only thing she needed the most, besides the money and some debit cards.

As soon as she steps out of the house, she felt relieved. She started to run, wanting to do that ever since.. no, she has freedom now, she is doing it now. She has enough money to buy her own land and just live there in peace. "For once.. someone has let me go.. he really deserve better." Her heart felt heavy.

A stream of tear came running, her guilt for so long. She wanted to apologize to Anastasia, she was also scared and maybe was also new too. There is just so much messy moments where you just... want to return back there. But there is no return, Anastasia died from Victor's hand, and Victor got 10 year sentence to jail, only because he was a famous person's son.

"Sigh..." Right... like what William have said, let's take it slow. She then called William. "Hey William.. where do you live? I need.. to talk just to someone right now."

"It's at #### Tango Range Street. I'll be at the front door." She ended the call, running. She used her phone to navigate, luckily it was near by. She took some breath, William coming out instead of waiting like he said. "Abigail, did something happen??" She looked at him, she didn't want him to see her in this ugly moment. "W-William... I... I need someone right now..!" She cried, breaking down. William hugged her, pulled her near his chest.

"Shh.. don't talk... I'm here." The both stood up together and went inside. It took her a while to calm down. "I'll start explaining myself... I, just.. feel free. Crying for once is good for me, I honestly felt trapped with the title of being a gold digger... that's just it, besides... I'm.. okay now." She hugs him, William pat her head as he hugs back.

"I'm glad that you're okay... you're also cold too, go take a warm shower." She smiles, only feeling warmth against his body. "I know what to make me warm here... let's have sex!"

William was quite flustered with the answer, "well.. you're not completely wrong! B-but that was just sudden- I-I mean-" She kisses him, her tongue touching against his. Her arm wraps around his neck. He accepts and hugs her hip.

As the both of them are full naked, William made the first move and rub her nipples, they soon erect. Her soft moans were heard, as his fingers held apart her pussy lips, and the head of his shaft rubs on her clit. He continued going in circle motion, the volume of her voice goes higher. Then he placed his shaft between the lips of her pussy, making the position look like a hot dog in a bun.

He thrust, making some of the cum from Abigail, splashes everywhere. William keeps on teasing her, as he held her legs, making her legs shut in together and began to thrust slowly, then to fast. Abigail moans from the sensation, she sucks her finger to prevent herself from screaming. "These thighs are warm and sticky." He came on her stomach, his semen then drip off from her side.

"You're going to take responsibility." She puts his thick hot shaft into her pussy, and uses her legs to push his legs to lay in between her thigh. "You're not escaping, you're going to satisfy me tonight~🤍"

William faces went strawberry blush, from embarrassment. "You say embarrassing things.." he mumbled. She chuckles.

William thrust into her G-spot, making her moan more erotic.

Yes I am just going to end here. Short story: She miscarried the third child. Right now she has 4. And they happily still.