The begining

Nikita Dragun was recording a TikTok when she ran into mafia don Sebastian Dorito. She instantly fell in love. He was so beautiful. She ran over to him and asked him to be in her TikTok. He hesitantly agreed and told her to never post it. But Nikita being Nikita decided to anyways, she loved drama.

Little did she know that would be the worst decision of her life. 

When the mafia and Seb saw the video they knew they would have to terminate Nikita. Seb hated social media. He didn't want any other mafia bosses to know where he lived or what he was up to, so one chilly night him and his team broke into the hype house and murdered Nikita Dragun. 

When Vinnie had heard the commotion he ran to Nikita's room.

"Niki?" he had said.

When he saw her lifeless body with Sebby standing over her, he cried, flooding the house. Vinnie looked up and saw Sebastian gone. Him and the hype house were distraught and hatched a plan to kill Seb. 

Luna, his girlfriend, was siblings with The mafia don's best friend and had excess to Sebby. They decided she would pretend to be a little and make him fall in love with her so he felt the same heartbreak that they did. Then they would kill him. 

Everything was going perfect till Luna got pregnant, but still justice would be served.