Ch-3 Letters

Serina was just singing 'we don't talk about bruno' (yes she died after watching the moving encanto).

"Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read-"Serina was cut off by a knock on her door.
"who is it?" she asks "it's lucas" lucas replied "come in" she told him "what's wrong?" she asks lucas who entered her room with a gloomy face "you have a letter" he replied "thanks for getting it for me!" "no probs I'll be in my room" he then closed the door after he goes out of her room.

'weird' she thought, she took a look of the letter that her brother gave her.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'ah..so it has arrived' she thought, she was interrupted by a knock to her door "sweets? My I come in " a familiar voice was heard through the door, that voice was her mother's "yes mom".

she replied, her mother comes in her room for a talk "so~ are you excited to go to hogwarts, with you're brothers?".

she ask while smiling "I am, mom!" she replied excitedly "you and you're brothers are going to buy supplies for you tomorrow, I may not be able to accompany you on buying you're supplies and you're arrival for 9 ¾, it's because you're grandfather requested a meeting this month so me and you're father are going to be gone for a month but we will still be sending you letters and gifts/souvenirs okay? "she asks worriedly.

" it's okay mom ^^ you don't need to be worried about me, plus I have my brothers! With me"she claimed happily.

While she was still close eyed smiling her mother was really worried for her and her  siblings, but she has a little relief side on her because her daughter and sons are staying at hogwarts till Christmas break, but students can choose to stay or go to their families at Christmas break which made her reliefness turn in to worried.

                 ❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
                           Funfacts
                 ❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
___________________________________

Serina's family is the purest pure blood and they are the strongest pure blood.

Lucas is the fourth strongest person in the family.

Lucas has a bestfriend and crush named athanasia .

Serina's favorite brother is Lucas.
___________________________________

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 09, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

✍︎𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙭 𝙊𝙘✍︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें