I

(Narrators POV)
All of the boys sat in the  living room watching there phones after finishing a restleing video inside doing many challenges inside the house because it was freezing outside it even started snowing so they where stuck inside to do nothing. Reggie was the most bored out of all them his phone had died and Kane was already watching the tv ,sooo he had an idea darren was the closet member sitting next him so the only thing he of course it was time to begin the game of teasing.

" yo bird boy can you actually fly'' reggie said in a sarcastic way " the cameras are of reggie so you can stop calling me that'' darren replied. "No bird boy your a bird right, then fly" reggie said with a smirk on his face " leave.it.alone" he said anoyling back. Justin interrupted them giving a solution for a resolution "guys ty Isn't home and he usually wouldn't allow this but he's not here so how about y'all restless it out lmao then we will see who's a bird/chicken" justin said with a smile appearing on his face. "I fine with it bird boy hbu" Reggie said getting existed.

(Darren's POV)
At this point I didn't care he was really pissing me off he probably thought of it as a joke,but I knew the oil London look alike wasn't going to take no for an answer, so let the game of wrestling begin...

(3rd Person POV)
Flipping and pushing Reggie wrestled Darren to the ground but Darren managed to get on top again before...before Reggie pushed him to hard "aye watch out"yelled Justin before Darren fell back into the table hitting the edge with a vital spot it hit right below his ribs..there was nothing there to provent him from serious injuries.

Seb: DARREN!