III

(Darrens pov)
A pain shot through my side then my body went numb and I blacked out again. I woke up in a white room it was decorated with balloons and get well cards I couldn't see very well my eyes only squinted open I turned my head someone was their. Who is...oh it's sebby... I opened my eyes completely to see him he was sleep next to me in a chair.wait where am I. Arggg a pain shot through my body once again as I tried to get up Seb woke up and laid me back down.

Seb: your awake! You need tokay down tho

Darren:where am I?

Seb:.. you passed out on the way here the boys went to get food the doctors predicted you'd wake up sooner or later today.

Darren: what happened why does my body feel...numb

Seb:look down

I looked down my side was covered in bandages if I ran my fingers over them I could feel the stitches.

Seb: i-

Darren: thank you

Seb:hmm

Darren:thank you I said I would probably cry if I woke up alone in a white room?

Sebs face lit up a bright pink it was faint but noticeable.

Seb:oh it's a hospital

Darren: oh doesn't look like one hehe...

Silence
The awkward silence was broken by the boys coming in with Burger King.
Oli yelled he's awake and ran out the room looking for someone the rest of the boys came and hulded around me asking questions that have already been questioned before like "are you ok" my face wondered around looking for a certain person he wasent there my wondering eyes caught him he was there coming in with oli. He looked sad as he saw me I smiled at him to make him smile back because I know why he was sad.
Because of me...

Reggie walked in...