chapter eleven. you and me

season one | episode six
I'm Triggered

"Look at how sad she is," Nick says looking down at Ellie laying on the couch. "She doesn't look sad. She's watching her happy movie," Ginny speaks up. "Her happy movie is what she watches when she feels shit," Alice explains.

"She didn't even make breakfast. She's eating cold McDonald's fries. Do you want me to heat them up for you?" Kyle asks looking at the redhead. "No, I like them," she responds.

"Are you feeling any better? Do you wanna get up?" Jenny asks holding her hand out to Ellie. "Sure," she says as she lets Jenny help her up. "You should go talk to my mom," Ginny says as Ellie continues eating her cold fries. "Let me just get dressed," she says as she walks to her room.

When she walks out she gets handed a monster by Kyle. "Thanks. I spent all night watching Ben 10," she explains. "Of course you did," Kyle says as she starts chugging some of the drink. "Thank you," she says handing the drink back to him before walking out of the building.

When she knocks on the Miller house a random lady opens. "Hey, I'm Ellie. Is Georgia here?" She asks. "Hey, I'm Maddie. Her sister and she's in her room," Maddie says letting Ellie in.

"Knock knock," Ellie says when she walks into Georgia's room. "Come in, I guess," Georgia says looking over at Ellie. "So, how was your date?" Ellie asks flopping on Georgia's bed. "I'm not dating Paul," Georgia says as Ellie shrugs. "Sure you aren't," Ellie explains.

"I just need the job he provides. For my kids and don't give me those judgy eyes," Georgia says as Ellie sighs. "I'm not judging you, Georgia. I have a single mom, I know how hard this could be for you. So, no I'm not judging you, I'm just a little hurt. I thought-" Ellie says before Georgia cuts her off.

"You thought right. It's you and me, El," Georgia says resting her head against Ellie's. "You and me," Ellie responds.