~the morning after~

Vote,

Comment,

Share,

The next morning I woke up to my head pounding. I reached over to Sebastian and pulled myself in tighter to him.

"Hey" he whispered in his morning husk voice, as he wrapped his arms around me.

I murmured in response.

"Let me guess you have a hangover?" He asked and I nodded my head, I could feel his chest vibrating as he chuckled.

We stayed there for a little while, just lying in each others presence and just being close.

"How's Twitter and Instagram?" I asked after a few minutes

"I haven't looked at my phone yet, but I can already imagine the craziness" he said near my ear

"Mhm I probably should get up" I said, but didn't move

"Why" he said and I could hear the smile in his voice

"I'm supposed to be in the studio as soon as possible, I still have nineteen songs to produce"

"But you still have twenty one days"

"Yeah well it only takes one song for us to get stuck on and spend a week on before we're way behind. What are you doing today?" I asked

"There's people coming to help set up all the beds in the guest rooms and bookcases and couches and desks throughout the house, just to like help build everything because there's so much to do and if it was left to me and you it wouldn't be done for months"

"That's today?" I whined

"Yep"

"Alright, I gotta get up" I said rolling over and off the bed.

I slumped over to the wardrobe and picked out an outfit, I was throwing my jacket around me when Sebastian walked in with a tray with steaming coffee, a banana, a glass of water and some Advil.

"A banana?" I said laughing

"I read that it's supposed to like suck up all the toxins in your stomach after you eat it, it's supposed to be good for a hangover" he said setting the tray down on the island I was was standing at in the closet.

"Where are you going? You look amazing" he said. I was wearing a tight crop cream top with some black jeans and a brown leather jacket along with some chunky black boots and some simple jewellery.

"Just the studio" I said as I clipped on an earring

"Well then I guess I'll see you later, the workers should be arriving any second" he said as he pressed a soft kiss to my lips which quickly turned hot and passionate, before he pulled away and smiled at me as he left the room.