No Tellin'

Vote comment" I had to switch the flow up on u niggas sh*t was gettin too predictible." -Drake

After all the drama, me and the small team went to the store buying up about the whole damn store, we left and went to Texas Roadhouse. From there, we was just going to go home and crash.

"Yo, I don't feel like taking them groceries in dawg, im tired as fuck!" August exclaimed. I laughed, looking at Jermaine. " J.??" I say pushing his shoulder. He was dead asleep. "Oh my god!" I yelled stomping on the brakes, "J. , the car on fire, get up!!!" He jumped up so quick reaching for the door handle. He opened the door and looked at me. "That's not even funny, worth two shits my nigga." He said jumping out the car,slamming it and going inside. Me and August busted out in laughter. "Oh-m-y-god!!" august exclaimed trying to breathe. I hiccuped twice before getting myself together and taking the keys out of the ignition. We both walked inside together, coming face to face with J. And grandma.

I smack my lips, "Man I know yo punk a-" Grandma smacked me across the face. I gritted my teeth, twisting my mouth, clenching my jaws and held back the tears.

"Now you apologize to your brother! And when ya mother gets here, I want you to tell ha what you did." I looked at her, then Jermaine. I looked him up and down "Sorry." I stubbornly say. My grandma turns around grabbing a belt, swinging it around like it was nothing, she hit me like eleven times with that belt.

"Aaah! Ssss!! Grandma stop please!??" I cried out. August ran to her side, standing behind her. She pulled back looking furious as ever. "don't you pick on your brother no more, heard me?" I stayed on the floor looking at her with a death glare. I snapped out of it, when she smacked me again with the belt. "Yes ma'am!" I say. "Good now get up and go in your room, tell ya Lil boyfriend to follow you."

I looked at August who's grin, from me getting beat, faded away.
I picked myself up walking towards my room. August and Jermaine were behind me. I opened my bedroom door and plopped down on the bed. "Get out!" I yelled at J. He stood at my door way. "Nah." He said with a grin. "What you mad fo' ?" I shifted around in my bed to where I couldn't see him.

"I hope you and yo fag ass ways change one day. Gay ass bitch. Stay in yo room all day beatin yo meat to a picture of August." He spoke.

I stood up, out of my bed and August was standing up too.

"The fuck?" He said.

He's ruining everything! My whole life. I hate him.

"Yea that's right, I know all about it Nigga. Now every time yo bitch ass do some shit, I got chu." He said poking my For head. We stood face to face for the longest before he turned around and left, closing my door.

"Sean?" August said. I looked at him. "You just gone let him talk to you like that? Ain't you tired of that?" He asked. I stood with a stale face, nodding. "I know the truth. You probably do, do that but shid, who wouldn't turn me down?" He said. I looked at him. "So what you gone do about him?"

"I'm moving." I say, getting into my bed. August sat on the foot of the bed. "You serious?" He asked. I nodded, getting under my covers.

"How you gonna afford it?"

"I got connections." I say smirking. August nodded and moved some covers for him at the foot of the bed.

"It don't bother you?" I ask him. August popped his head up. "About what?"

"That I'm bi and I like you?" I asked. He smacked his lips throwing a pillow at me. "Nah nigga." He said. "Why is you lying?"

He snapped his head at me. "I ain't..."

"Prove it." I say. He shook his head, laying down. "That's what I thought nigga." I said laying down. My eyes wondered around the dark room. I heard August softly snoring, I smiled and shifted in my bed, laying on my stomach soon falling asleep.

-

I woke up with a strange feeling in my stomach. It was tight but sensitive in my lower stomach too I know this feeling, but just can't put a finger on it. "Ahh." I groan. I sit up with my eyes closed, now I feel it. A cool, wet mouth going up and down my rod. "Phew." I say putting my hands on my head. "I gotta be dreaming." I moan. I heard a gag and gripped the sheets. Fuck, imma bust. Imma just keep quiet tho. I wanna see something .

He grabs my balls, massaging them as I explode into his mouth. "Mmm shit." I moan. I know he swallowed because he didn't spit it back out. He licked my shit all up, making sure I was clean.

He crawled up to my left and I turned looking at him. "August?" I ask looking at him. He laughed nodding. Everyone has their own closet stored with their own taste in clothes right? There was always something I didn't want everyone knowing either." I looked at him. "So you bi too? How long?" I ask smiling. "Since now." He says. "Is this for real? You slurped me and shit, this is amazing! August, how come you ain't tell me, lil bitch?" I ask puncing him in the arm. He chuckled. "You wanna kiss me?" He asks. "Hell yea." I said getting on top of him. He snatched me up by my shirt, pulling me down, I pressed my bottom half on him, putting my hands on his lower waist. He kissed me and I deepened it as soon as I could. "Mmm." I groan sliding my tongue in his mouth, that was unexpected I could see. He then pulled my shirt down further, so I was closer to him. I twisted my tongue in his mouth, my heart beating rapidly. This was really happening?

I pushed myself back. "August, why all of a sudden you wanna become bi?"

"Ian want you feeling lonely, you was brave as hell to tell the truth and I supprt ya fah det. And like I said, I been bi, just had a couple Niggas I would dick down and forget about." He said. I looked at him and threw myself to the opposite side of him. "Dats whatchu with me for?" I whispered in a loud, strict tone standing above him.

"Sean, no" He got up, walking to me. "I like you. You da most finest male I know. I can't find nobody with a fine ass body like yours and a big, thick ass rod." He said, his accent frequently came out. I looked down and chuckled but I was still mad. "Is you gone fuck and duck me or is this gone be a for real.. Relationship? " I ask. He grabbed my arm, pushed me back onto my door and made our foreheads touch. "I want this to be serious. But don't tell nobody." He said with a smirk, letting me go. I sighed and got back in bed.

Sean didn't know what to think of his crush but he was for sure that he wouldn't rush things and let everything fall into place.

Vote comment