Chapter 2

Bright's pov...

   Really it's hell to be friend with mew ... Sometimes i don't understand where the mew that we use to know three years ago ... The mew who always crack joke, smiling person, caring,loveable... But what know we witness is  it's totally new mew... Who his heartless,curel, arrogant mafia leader ... He was not the person who loves to be pampered by his only boyfriend ... Gulf till now we don't get were the hell he run off...

   And mew who searched him for almost a months ... But never able to find him off ... He lost everything that he have ... And now he his totally different type of guy... Sometimes i fell really sorry for mew ... But what can we do we also suck in this place with him...

Tong:"What are you think about... Probably its again about mew right..."

Bright:"What else it would be ... I want our old mew back tong really i miss him like a hell ..."

Boat:"But we can't talk to him about this ... So just keep it inside your heart and lock it with you ... If you don't want to be in his bad side ..."

Bright:"I know ... But we can't leave him like this boat ... Look at him ... What do you think he his doing for past three years..."

Tong:"Killing...killing....killing...It's fucking go on... " I chuckled tong reply...

Bright:"Exactly that's what he doing ... I don't know when he his going to end this up ... I really fade up with him..."

Mew:"If it's so then get the hell out of here ...."

Bright:"JUST SHUT UP MEW... ENOUGH..." That's it today i want his answer...

Tong:"Can you both stop shouting ... Mew listen to has frist please..."

Bright:"Mew it's enough of this mafia world ... Please get the hell out of it ..." Mew laugh at dramatic way ...

Mew:"What If i don't ... You know right how do I get the position .... From whom I get it ... THE BLACK ACE MAFIA not just a joke bright ... It's was my father's gang ... Not simple to handle those thing ... And don't forget when you guys join in the mafia group with me that you will never live me at any cost and stay by my side ... And now what happen..."

Tong:"We never forget about  it mew but why don't you move on... Just come over your past and start my life ... Get married ..."

Mew:"Marriage... Tong you forgot that i have boyfriend and some day he will be coming back to me ..."

Boat:"Really what if he never comes and ..." Mew grab boat neck pinned him in the wall ...

Mew:"NEVER BOAT... HE WILL BE BACK AND I WILL BE STARTING MY LIFE AGAIN ... YOU KNOW RIGHT ABOUT MY GULF HE MUST BE ALIVE AND WILL RETURN BACK TO ME ... YOU GUYS WAIT AND WATCH...,"

  Mew left the place with anger ... Boat was breathing heavily...

Tong:"You fine right..."

Boat:"I...i am.. fine .... It's not new to has right ..." We nod our head in agreement

  After that we never open our mouth to mew about anything...

WARING ⚠️

Mark:"Sir we found the person who leak the project to the rival company..." There he goes we have been searching him of weeks finally..."

Tong:"To the basement now..."

Bright:"Inform mew to there... immediately..."

  We arrived to the basement where the person was hanging in the wall with chain over his hand and legs with head down...

  Tong took the stell rod from the table and walk over the person ...