PART 12 Hungry Eyes

Jungkook just shock to see  the twin and the twins just smirk see the reaction of thier babyboy. Jungkook come to sense when his appa come and handshake with the twin.

Mr jeon :Good morning kim taehyung and kim V.

Taehyung & V :Good morning mr jeon.

Mr jeon : welcome in my small home.
The twins  nods with smile.
But smirk at jungkook. Both twin pass to jungkook both side jungkook breath hitch when the twins hot breath touch his smooth milk skin.

................ ..... Taehyung................ .........

V

..............................V......................................  

Jungkook also goes after thier behind

Jungkook also goes after thier behind.Everyone sit in the table. Jungkook just stand bcoz only one sit is available that is too between the twins and jungkook doesn’t want to sit middle in the  twins.

Mr jeon :what happen bun come sit and have breakfast baby.
His appa called him for  that everyone attention goes towards him also  twin attention too.once twins eyes lock with bunny eyes and jungkook gulp his saliva slowly he take sit in the middle twins sit.

Mr jeon : let me introduce with my family.
Point towards jungkook said
This is Jungkook my only son my life. This is jin,jimin,my late brothers sons.
This is y/n our family friend.
And this is kim taehyung and kim V

Jin:Hello nice to meet u.

Jimin : Hii.

Y/n:Hello.

Jungkook :Good morning.

Twins ignore everyone greet just accept thier babyboy greet.

Taehyung & V:Good morning smile at jungkook. Jungkook just look down doesn’t want to look up at their hungry eyes.
Twins didn’t like that their babyboy don't want to  looking at them.Everyone start eat breakfast jungkook also start to eating but suddenly he felt hand touching his both thighs then he saw both twin aggressively touching his both thighs. Jungkook right sight is kim taehyung and left side is V. Their hand roam all over jungkook thighs,he don’t  want to moun infront everyone but then he slap both twins hand bcoz thier hand going to touch his dick. Taehyung and V grab jungkook both hand and silently eating like innocent bean.😂😂😂😜😜😜.Jungkook cant eat his breaky bcoz of twins. Mr jeon notice that his bun not eating then ask.

Mr jeon : bun why are you not eating?

Jungkook going to reply cut out by twins.

Taehyung : yes mr jungkook why are you not eating giving a innocent look to jungkook

V: Yes mr jungkook eat pls giving a evil smirk.

Jungkook just glare at them want snatch thier smirk.

Jungkook :appa nothing im eating said that jungkook pinch taehyung with his right hand nail and success

Jungkook :appa nothing im eating said that jungkook pinch taehyung with his right hand nail and success. After sometime Jungkook finish his breaky. Then he stop himself to hear thier next word.

Taehyung : Thank you mr Jeon for this delicious breakfast.when are you going to shift in mansion.???

Everyone jaw drop except mr Jeon and taehyung also V jaw drop. Jungkook was jungshook.water drop from jin s mouth, jimin eyes are big y/n also shock.

Mr jeon :Sorry  mr kim taehyung i haven’t discussion with my family.

Jungkook : appa what are you saiyng.

Taehyung :let me tell you mr jungkook yesterday night we offer mr Jeon that he is going to be our security head,you know we have many enemy so we offer mr Jeon to shift in our mansion with his family members and be our head security. I hope you don’t have a problem with that. (Smirk).

Hearing this jungkook get scarde and look toward his appa and said.

Jungkook :appa i don't want to go that mansion we cant leave our home.he try to understand his appa.

Mr jeon :but bun we can again come our house after finish this work.

Twins understand that jungkook don't want to go with them.So Taehyung said.

Taehyung : Its ok jungkook our mansion is house so don't worry there you will be fine ad happy with us.

V dont understand what his brother trying to do but kept quite.

Mr jeon : yes bun you will be fine don't worry babybun.

Jungkook povs :i try to understand appa but he don't want to understand anything appa doesn’t know that the twins are not good person i don’t want to stay their mansion im very scarde to their present how can i stay with them in under one rooft.okey lets try ones time hope fully if appa get listen  mine.

Jungkook : appa i cant go their i miss my hyungi and noona and my exm is coming s i~ can't cut by taehyung.

Taehyung : its ok jungkook they also came and stay with you i mean  they can shift with you we don’t have any problem with that said that he smirk at jungkook knowing Jungkook defeat.

Hearing this jin, jimin and y/n hurriedly agree.

Mr jeon : then everything is fine then mr kim taehyung we will shift in 2 days i hope u have no problem.

V : no we have no problem and we sent some of my gourd to help you to shift in mansion. Mr jeon just agree with that not knowing that his biggest mistake. Jungkook internally crying. Twins smirk at thier plan going smoothly.
——————————————————

Hii blue roses i hope u like it and sorry for late update pls vot comment