19 | serotonin killers

THE SOUND OF INTENSE voices echoed throughout the forest. Each of the students in class 1-A trained their quirks with all their might with full determination.

Meanwhile, the only quirkless in the entire class, sat beside the buffed man named Sato who had a quirk that allows the sweets that he consumes convert into strength. "Wow, you're really good at making these." Y/n commented, munching on the pastry that was placed on the table.

"Thank you." replied Sato, shyly and proceeded to practice on his quirk.

"Aren't you going to train, Y/n?" asked Momo, who was also training her quirk. The aforementioned girl swallowed her food before replying, "Aizawa sensei gave me a list of exercises that I should perform before we proceed again, I'm just taking a lil break."

The ponytail haired girl nodded and went back to training. Seeing the others struggle in enhancing their quirks made Y/n somehow thankful that she was blessed with intelligence rather than a quirk with limited power.

"L/n, what do you think you're doing?" a stern voice asked, she turned her head around and saw her homeroom teacher causing her to tightly swallow her food.

"Um, helping Sato with his quirk?" she replied, reluctantly knowing that she wasn't supposed to interrupt others and focus on her own physical training.

Before she could take another bite, a tight white fabric was wrapped around her body as her teacher dragged her back to the field like a lifeless mummy. Y/n was forcibly thrown as the cloth unwrapped itself from her body causing her to stumble from dizziness.

Aizawa tugged his scarf before speaking, "Now that you've finished your warmups-"

"A full body exercise? That was a warmup?! I better have abs after this."

"Stop complaining. Looking back from the final exams, I have to admit that I was pretty impressed that you were able to keep up with All might." Aizawa lowered his head and stared a head at her with tormenting eyes. "Let's see if you're as good as you are without your suit."

His white scarf stretched towards the young genius and once again wrapped itself on her figure as Aizawa instantly pulled it towards himself at the same time jumped towards her restrained body before kicking her at the stomach with her release.

Y/n groaned and held her stomach in pain. "That thing does not obey the law of physics at all." she complained. "It's not even a controlled or powered by technology. How does that even work?"

"Quit the idle prattle."

She saw the fabric once again coming at her. The young genius immediately stood up and caught the cloth on her hands as she twirled it into her arm and harshly pulling it causing the teacher to stumble forward but maintained his composure.

He used the other end of his scarf to wrap her other arm and pulled her towards him. Y/n panicked but instantly got an idea and began to willingly run towards him. As soon as she got closer to him, she stepped on his other foot causing him to unconsciously kneel a bit in pain. Y/n used this opportunity and stepped on his knee and chest to flip her body around not before sending an upper kick at his jaw.

Y/n landed on the ground with her left leg kneeled on the ground along with her left hand to support her posture. Her other leg was slightly bended on the side with her right hand sticking behind her back. She then raised her head back up.

"Give it a round of applause everyone, for the superhero landing pose!" Sero cried, while clapping his hands having witnessed the occurrence.

"That looked so manly..." said Kirishima, enviously.

It all happened so quick that it took her awhile to register what had happened and saw her homeroom teacher holding his jaw and moving it sideways.