Dead Boyfriend

The next day I was dragged to the dining hall by Fuyuhiko.

"Hajime, we all get what you're going through..." He said, sitting down.

"He is correct! I felt the same when I lost Gundham." Sonia agreed.

"But I wanted to grant him his final wish and live on! Do not forget him, but take the good memories you have made with him, and use them to give you strength!" She smiled.

"You're right... Yeah, you're right! I'll make sure not to forget him! I can't forget him!"

"Well well well. As soon as Nagito's dead Sonia starts with the cool speeches." Monokuma laughed. "Just came here to tell ya that the killing game will be over soon."

"Then... we can go back home?" Kazuichi asked.

"You'll see what happens when the timer runs out."

"Monokuma, Nagito didn't kill anyone, did he?" I looked at him. "He wasn't the one who killed Chiaki, right?"

"U-uhm... that is... well..."

"Who killed Chiaki then if it wasn't him?!" After that, he disappeared.

"Asshole..."

"Let us enjoy our last days on this island to the full extend then!" Sonia said. "Let us go to the Rollercoaster!"

"No! Anything but that!" Kazuichi screeched.

"Shut up!" Fuyuhiko yelled. I chuckled.

I bet Nagito would've laughed too.

After we'd spent the day at the amusement park, we went to bed. Before I did that though, I checked the timer in the park. Tomorrow would be our last day here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When that day came, I was too tired to get out of bed. Yes, yesterday had been fun, but I thought about all the people I've lost recently.

Byakuya

Teruteru

Mahiru

Peko

Hiyoko

Ibuki

Mikan

Nekomaru

Gundham

Chiaki

...Nagito

They're all dead.

I missed Nagito.

He would've probably come to my cottage to check up on me now. I closed my eyes, trying to think of how that could've went.

I heard a knock on the door and lazily dragged myself over there to open it.

"Nagito?" I rubbed my eyes. He walked inside.

"You know... since today is our last day here, I thought... we should make it special."

"Special?"

He nodded. "I thought... Well, I thought maybe we could... you know, go on a date today..?" He looked away, cheeks slightly pink.

I chuckled.

"For sure, I'd like that."

I sat up.

"You're weird, Hajime. So fucking weird. Don't fantasize about going on a date with  your dead boyfriend." I said to myself.

"But... it would've been nice. Going to the amusement park or the beach or something... I bet he would've had a lot of fun. I would have too. I miss him..."

♡Hey, can you hear me? | Hinakoma/Komahina |  FINISHED♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara