Where Is Teju?

Morning song plays

O Meri Soni.. Meri Tamanna..
Jhooth nahi hai mera pyaaaaaaaaaar

Deewane se.. Ho gayi galati
Jaane do yaaaaaaaaaar

I love youuuuu,
I love youuuuuuuu

Karan, for the first time ever.. Wakes up all of a sudden without being grumpy.. He looks at Teja and smiles at her..
Teja although has woken up too, refuses to get out of bed.

Karan keeps staring at Teja while the song plays.. Teja notices from her side eye that he is looking at her.. So she covers her face with the blanket.
Karan laughs and does a kiss gesture.

Teja is feeling cold.. She thinks it's the temperature outside.. She gets up and goes to the washroom to wear her hoodie..
She comes out to warm her water.. Karan comes there too and stands beside her saying
"Gaana acha tha na..?"

Teju just stares at the microwave and doesn't say anything..

Karan - "Aaj toh mujhe bhi believe ho gaya.. Ki tera ye baby sirf tere liye hi gaane bajata hai.. Hence proved"

Teja slams the microwave door and walks out.

Karan - "Manegi sunny boi.. Manegi.. Tu tension na le"

Teja is feeling really cold in the garden.. So she goes inside the bedroom and covers herself with the blanket.. Rakhi notices this and asks Karan.. He says "Kuch nhi.. She's just feeling blueeee"

Rakhi - Blueuu? Neela? Neela kyu feel kar rahi hai teri item?

Karan laughs and says - kuch nhi thand badh rahi hai na bahar isiliye gayi hogi..

Teja thinks she is developing fever.. Her legs start to pain and she has a really bad headache.. She does not have the medicines with her.. So she decides to wait for sometime.. Maybe it's the weather..

Teja goes for her breakfast duty.. After half n hr she starts feeling dizzy.. She holds the platform to balance herself.. Nobody is there in the kitchen or the living room.. She decides to go to the medical room without telling anyone..

She goes to the door and asks biggboss to open it.. The door opens and she enters inside.

Meanwhile Devo and Rakhi come to the kitchen and see the it in a haphazard state. They ask breakfast duty kiski hai? Nishant comes inside and says Teja.. Kahan hai vo?

They try to make a scene.. That she has left her duty and pata nhi ab kahan chali gayi hai.. Logon ko bhookh lag rahi hai but koi parvaah hi nhi is ladki ko bla bla bla.. Nishant looks in the bedroom and tells Rakhi she is not there.. Karan comes there too and asks what is the chaos..
Nishant says "Arrey kuch nhi ye log scene bana rahe hain.. Teju ki breakfast duty hai and vo pata nhi kahan hai toh subah subah ye log shuru ho gaye.."

Karan says "But kahan gayi vo?"

Nishant - Bahar nhi hai? Candyshop?

Karan - Nhi udhar toh rashami gayi abhi..

Nishant - Acha toh washroom mein hogi..

Karan goes to the washroom.. He checks the washroom she is not there.. He starts to get concerned..

Karan comes out and tells Nishant "Kahan hai Teju washroom mein bhi nhi hai.."

Nishant - Tune theek se check kiya?

Karan - Haan yaar.. Chal VIP room mein dekhte hain..

After 5 mins the whole house gets involved that where is Teju..