Chapter 15 : The Nighter

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"[Intercomms]"

*Noices*
______________________________________
Lee:"Everything seems to be going well now. Sophia and the other mechanics can deal with the rest"

Lucia:"Correct... Commandants original orders was to leave yesterday"

Liv was shocked when she looked st her holographic screen

Lucia:"What's the matter Liv? Are there any more Corrupted?"

Liv:"No its... Its Commandant"

Lucia:"Huh?"
_
__
___
A Few Hours Earlier

Hassen:"...And that's about it, judging by your solo skills i saw it fit to leave it to you"

Raiden:"I see"

Hassen:"Thought you'd be questioning going solo... You'll regroup soon"

Raiden:"Understood"
_
__
___
Lucia:"Pipelime systems... Storage units and even anywhere..."

Sophia:"No sign of the Commandant"

Liv:"How can this happen"

Lee:"Someone probably jammed our signal receptors"

Lee said while looking for the source of the interruption

Lucia:"Commandant is not found in any of the carriages... How could this happen"

Lee:"Someone who jammed it must be really familiar with our type of communication style..."

Liv:"Commandant..."

Sophia:"I'll go report to ms.Jamilah"

At by the right timing Aston and Changyu came to the group

Aston:"Let us not disturb Amir Sophia... She's busy dealing with some matters"

Sophia nodded

Aston:"I heard from the Engineers of the situation.... Its Akdileks fault for not making sure its visitors are safe. By the way may i inquire the whereabouts of miss Bianca? Couldn't she and your Commandant had an Urgent business to attend too?"

Aston asked

Lucia:"Bianca left the Train a day ago and Commandant would notify us if an urgent retrieval was needed... So Bianca's mission doesn't match up with Commandants disappearance"

Liv:"I... I just lost Commandants signal"

Lucia tried to comfort her

Lee:"Calm down... All of you are displaying a 4.650% M.I.N.D stability... Try to stabilise your emotions"

Everyone had their own thoughts about what happened and how this could have happened

Changyu:"Wait... Do you smell that?"

Lee:"Smell what?"

Changyu:"The Smell of a knockout drug?"

Aston:"What are you talking about Changyu?"

Changyu:"This Drug... You foreigners can't tell the difference but this smell reminds me of something familiar..."

Lee:"...Knockout Drug components detected in the air..."

Changyu:"Yes... This smell... How did those Thieving Boaters get on the train... Where have you last seen Raiden?"

Liv:"Here"