Querencia_ 00: Prologue

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " Written by Blythexxi "_____________________________________

_____________________________________

» [ Feels like you ] «

1:12 ─〇───── 3:19

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

╰─➤ " Just hold tight 'Cause when you're in my arms,
i

t feels right,

You know there ain't no place
I'd rather be, Just dance with me all night.

'Cause baby, nothing else feels like you. "

_____________________________________

Xiao x Female reader

Modern AU, Fluff

_____________________________________

" Oh my, I swear I can't stop looking into those eyes
I'm lost, maybe I'm hypnotized

'Cause the way you look with these pink skies
As the sun drifts away tonight. "

_____________________________________

Dreams truly are strange, sometimes you dream about something so pure then not a second later you're falling in an endless void with nothing around you but the dark abyss.

Slowly opening your eyes you were met by a blinding light making you groan, covering your eyes for a bit to adjust to the light you were finally able to take a good look at your surroundings.

A white quartz floating platform was where you stood, a black abyss was surrounding you along with giant books that were probably as tall as a house circled around the platform.

Examining the first two books they both had chains and glowing locks sealing anyone from seeing the contents it held, in front of you was the third book in the circle, the lock a normal metal color like the others following it.

Reaching for the lock a key appeared in front of you making you yelp and retract your hand observing your surroundings, nothing changed really.

Slowly bringing your hand towards it you opened your hand under it watching as key fell on your palm, with a few steps you made your way to the book, inserting the key and twisting it.

It fortunately unlocked, yet the book stayed semi-shut so you pushed it slightly before backing away as the pages started flipping eventually coming to a halt at the start of the book, a single page covered in strings, red as a rose wrapped loosely around the page.

You stepped closer to the page reading the words engraved in it,

Written In Crimson " Red string of Fate " below; it says.

Legend has it there's an invisible red thread that connects us to those we are destined to meet.

It symbolises goodluck, love, and protection, no matter how far apart, no matter how long apart, we'll meet again,

And the destiny will be realised.

A bond not even death itself will be able to separate,
no matter how many times we've hurt, fought, cried.

No matter how many lives we've lived.

" We'll always find each other; as that is my promise to you. "

As you red out loud the last words, a wave of tiredness hit you.

The h/c haired female swayed a bit to the side before her body became limp, just as she was about to make contact with the quartz floor, a bed of qingxins bloomed catching her as she fell on the soft flora's.

The book shone brightly before it closed shut,

As another story began....

Recommended to play the music while reading the book!