Lantern Rite Special_ 1/3

Royalty Au

Now playing... [ "Bonfire by Peder Elias " ]

" ᴬⁿᵈ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵗᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵂᵉ'ˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉˢ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵗ ᵍᵒ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ʷᵉ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᵘʳ ᵈʳⁱⁿᵏˢ ᵒⁿ "

" ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵃᵐᵃ ᵐᵃʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵃˢ ʰᵉˡˡ ʷⁱˡˡ ᴬⁿᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ
ˢᵘⁿ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵈᵒʷⁿ "

"Pssst!" A female with h/c haired called out, upon being ignored she took a small rock and threw it to the blonde Prince who flinched

He teared his gaze away from his sketch book to the female hiding in the bushes, with a tilt of his head he questioned.

"What in heavens are you doing in a Bush..?" The female gave her friend a smile,

"It was quite troublesome having to avoid the guards in this Palace you know?" The male shook his head with a sigh before standing up walking towards the female and helping her out.

"You could've just asked the guards to fetch me it would save you the trouble you've gone through." The female brushed her robe before looking at the male who stared at her.

"You really think, A mere peasant like me would be allowed to see one of the Prince of this kingdom?" She rolled her eyes at the male, a smile tugged at her lips when he had hugged her.

"I need not, to care about whatever rank you sit at. As long as I get to see you I'm quite happy with that." The female giggled at this before raising an eyebrow,

"Your starting to get bold, have you been reading the books given by Prince Xingqui?" The male hummed in their embrace before burying his face on her shoulder.

"Indeed I have, I thought it would be proper in courting a female.." the female gasped at this.

"Oh? You'll be courting someone? Who might it be? Perhaps Princess Fischl of Iner- Ime-"

"Immernachtreich." He corrected as you let out a laugh still in the embrace.

"But no, she isn't the one who captured my heart." He added.

"Oh? then is it-" He placed a finger in your lips slightly pulling away from the hug before giving you a smile.

"Hush now, you'll find out soon enough" you stared at the male in front of you before pulling away with a nervous laugh.