Being Fëanor's Daughter Pt. 5

-When you decide that you're going to embark with your brothers to Arda, it might not go over as well as you think it will.

- Your Atar fully anticipates for all of your brothers to swear themselves to his oath, and to embark no matter the consequences to Arda with him, the same can be said for you as well.

- Feanor fully expects you to join in on the endeavor, and leaves it at that, while Nerdanel spends her time pleading with you and Feanor desperately to stay with her.

- Feanor believes you to be equal as your brothers, and you are no doubt his blood, so like his sons he expects that undying loyalty.

- Should you take up the mantle of the oath with your siblings, you are expected fully to participate in the kinslaying once it begins. Your Atar full expects for you to act just as intense and emotionally as the rest of your brothers.

- There you will sail to Losgar and be fully expected as well to participate in the burning of the ships. Though Feanor will hold no ill will against you should you refuse.

- Should you refuse to take up the oath, it will certainly cause quite the outburst from your Atar and your brothers, all of them in the moment foolishly questioning your loyalty and commitment to what all has happened and what is to come.

- Your Atar at this point would certainly forbid you from joining him and the rest of your family rather harshly.

- Leaving you to have to resort to joining the people of Fingolfin so you can still leave for Arda.

- Your Uncle certainly won't turn you away, but he won't encourage it either, and put no expectations on you when the Kinslayings begin.

- Unfortunately for you, you will not have the luxury of sailing in the ships to arrive to Arda as your Atar and your brothers betray Fingolfin and your cousins. Stranding you on the sands of Alqualonde, and leaving you all to follow through the crossing of the Helcaraxe.

- It is a brutal and hellacious crossing, though your cousins and uncle make sure to keep you close and walking with them through the entirety of it.

- It is upon your arrival to Arda after so many years of wandering that you learn the fate of your Atar, the fate of Maedhros and leaving you to decide what to do about your relationship with your brothers.