1

"NO FUCKING FIGHTING!" Tommy shouted, after repeating himself around 4 times. All the Peaky Blinders men were gathered in Tommy and Grace's giant servants kitchen after their wedding ceremony as Tommy gave them a list of rules to abide by for the rest of the evening. I could hear the sighs coming from the boys as I hid around the corner in the hallway, and knew they would be stood there pouting with disappointed looks on their faces after being told they basically couldn't have any fun. "Oh and one more thing boys, I've got a surprise for you." Tommy stated, and I stood up quickly realising my que to enter.

I hiked up the bottom of my long dark blue dress and made my way around the corner to see the faces of those I loved the most. "Rose!" I turned my head to face John, who had announced me to the rest of them in a happy shout. "Hi guys, you didn't think I'd miss Tom's wedding did you?" I laughed. Just as I got to finishing my sentence John had taken a run at me and grabbed me by the waist, spinning me around and off my feet whilst laughing in my ear. After putting me down he grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed me on my forehead before looking in my eyes. "You are a sight for sore eyes girl." He said, with nothing but warmth. "Thanks Johnny, it's so good to see you." I replied, before my brother Oliver came up behind him. "Give me my baby sister now John, it's my turn." I heard his deep voice say as I looked up and gave him my best smile.

I'd been travelling around for the past 6 months. First finally scattering our mother and father's ashes in Ireland, before going down to London to arrange some Peaky business. I hadn't seen anyone apart from Ada during this time, and it's safe to say I missed home.

"Hello Trouble." Oliver said to me after John had reluctantly stepped away, not after rolling his eyes. "Hi big brother. I see you've managed to survive without me." I said, slightly laughing before being swept up to in a loving hug. "Just about. It wasn't the same without you. Pol was basically force feeding me the whole time because she didn't have you there." He took a deep breath before glancing away from me then back, looking directly in my eyes. "I'm sorry again I couldn't come with you to Ireland.. I just couldn't go ther-" I instantly cut him off, knowing how hard it would of been for him to even think about visiting. "Hey, it's fine, you're fine. It's over now and neither of us have to go back." He patted my cheek and nodded at me, with a small smile on his lips.

There was a cough in the background and our moment was over. The eldest Shelby sibling came bounding over next with his arms wide open. "Hello Rose my love, you look absolutely gorgeous. How's it only been 6 months?!" Arthur laughed. "Hi Artie, stop it you'll make me blush." As I said that I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks with a laugh. His hug was quick as I was passed to Charlie who gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and a small "Hello love."

Next in the never ending Shelby line up were the three young men of the group, all who held a special place in my heart. Michael was closest as he gave me a big hug, pulling me in towards his chest and patting my back before pushing me backwards and looking me up and down. "Forgot how good you scrub up." He said with a wink, to which I pinched the skin under his arm, and received a light squeal back. The people around us laughing up a storm. "Watch it Mikey, I've not cut anyone in a while." I teased with a wink as I moved on to squeeze Isaiah. He was still laughing at my threat to Michael as I finally reached my best friend and favourite person - Finn Shelby.

He had a bright smile on his face and couldn't be quicker to grab me and cradle my head towards his chest. "Hi Rosie, you look.. beautiful." He said into my ear, I doubt anyone else could hear. "Hi Finn, you look quite dashing yourself." I whispered back. Finn and I had grown up together, joined at the hip and never going anywhere without the other. I backed away but he kept his arm wrapped around my waist as I turned to the rest of the group who were looking at us like they knew a secret we didn't. "Well, what are we waiting for? I need to see everyone else and get a bloody drink." I laughed, trying to ease the tension in the room.  Everyone laughed in response. "And she's back gentlemen!" Arthur boomed out in response.

Everyone cheered as they started to make their way out of the kitchen and up towards the party. Finn had moved his hand from my waist and gently down my arm until he reached my hand, to which I gave his a squeeze. "Missed you Finn Shelby." His handsome face lit up with a blinding smile as he replied "Missed you more, Rosie Sterling." I couldn't help the smile which was on my face as I laughed slightly.

"Rosie, I need a minute." Was all I heard as Tom stepped in front of us before we could leave the kitchen. Finn nodded at us both and with one last squeeze of my hand, left the two of us. Tom's hand found the back of my head and pulled me towards him, kissing my forehead before bringing me towards his chest for a tight hug. After Finn, Tom had always been the closest to me. When mine and Olivers dad died in the war, he took a lead role in my life. "How are you Rosie?" He said as I took a step back. "Good, glad to be back with my family." A rare but loving smile graced Tom's face. "We'll catch up tomorrow about official business, but I'm assuming everything went fine in London?" To which I nodded and patted my small bag. "Kept my knife and gun on me at all times like you told me too. Alfie was nothing but pleasant and polite Tom." His eyebrows shot up and he laughed slightly. "Knew you'd get him wrapped round your finger somehow." That made me laugh. "Right, let's get you the fuck upstairs before Finn comes back down and drags you up himself." I nodded and turned around, so glad to be back home.