Chapter 1

Natalias POV:
It was a normal day in the red room, if you consider training ballet till ur not able to stand on your on feet, fighting and getting beat up for not following the rules, as normal. I was used to all of this .Everyone here was. We were 28 girls, who were fighting us thru hard training under miserable circumstances. Now we were probably only 13 girls left.  Only the strongest and most dangerous girl would survive in here and everyone wanted to be the one who's gonna exit the red room and win the Titel: " The black Widow"

There were no such things like friends of family in such a dark place like the red room, we were enemies, only trying to be better than everyone, competing and lastly killing each other. That only happens when Madam B or one of our trainers allows that. Of course no one wants to kill each other, because we grew up together so it's always very difficult for me to follow the orders if something like this is asked to do. One time I couldn't I just couldn't kill a girl and for that I didn't got food for 2 days, had to train double as hard as all the other girls and got hit with a whip, I still have scars of it on my back. Sometimes the girls get way more hurtful and worse punishments, so I have to consider myself as lucky that i didn't end up laying naked in the snow with bloody wounds in the middle of Siberian winter. So for not getting any punishment we are meant to follow the rules. Like robots, who are programmed to do everything what they say. We are weapons, trained to kill and assassinate, being ready whenever we are needed. I'm perfectly able to use weapons but my most dangerous and killing weapon is my body. We are all trained to use our bodies against our enemies , to fight till our body isn't capable of doing so anymore. But that's never going to happen, because this is the red room. Hell you could say. Only the trainers and headmasters are allowed to say when to start and when to stop, even if your already tired and exhausted. Rule number 1 in the Red room: never show weakness, cuz only the weak ones will fall.

My name is Natalia Alianova Romanova and I will do everything to achieve the title the Black Widow, even if it costs more than just pain and dead bodies of the girls I used to grow up with.

Okay so this was the first chapter, I hope u liked it! Lemme know
Btw this was like what she thought in her mind about the red room, I thought It would be good so you can kinda understand the story yk
The next chapters will be literal speech with also parts of her thoughts:)