Swimming with Luke

Today was another hot, summer day in Australia. You had done decided that you would clean up around yours and Luke's shared house then go outside by the pool and tan. Luke was gone to do some things with the boys and said he would be back after awhile which was perfectly fine with you because Luke always distracted you from cleaning.

About two hours later after you had gotten up eaten breakfast and cleaned up, you were ready to tan. You put on your cute strapless, black and white bikini and threw your hair up in a messy bun. You thought about all you had gotten cleaned up as you walked down the stairs. You instantly saw four boys sitting in there swim trunks in the living room eating and watching tv.

"Hey babe. What are you up to?" Luke questioned coming to kiss you on the cheek
"Oh you know going out to tan by the pool." You answered
"Cool. Have fun. We will be out there in a minute "
You knew you wouldn't have much quite time to yourself until four boys came splashing around. You walked outside and laid on the tanning chair and began to relax.
After five minutes of laying there you fell asleep.

Maybe 30minutes later you heard Calum, Ashton, and Luke come outside and get in the pool. Soon Michael followed and came and got in. They discussed what they were going to do the next couple of days and all that then they whispered and then fell silent. You felt splashes of water hit your face and knew someone was splashing you.
"(Y/n), I wish you would come get in the pool with us." Luke said in a sweet voice
"Maybe in a little bit" you answered keeping your eyes closed
"Please." he begged "I need someone to swim with and cuddle with."
"Cuddle with Calum." you answered. You turned over on your stomach to tan your back.
"Calum's a** isn't as fine as yours though. And he isn't as cuddley either." he laughed
you rolled your eyes to yourself. The other boys giggled at his comment and pleaded you to get in. You just laid there silently hoping that ignoring there pleads would make then stop.
You heard splashing around. And soon felt Luke's arms pick you up and jump in the pool with you.
"Luke!" You squealed
The boys busted out laughing. You look annoyed at Luke and he just smiled back.
"I just couldn't stand it anymore." He said. He then kissed you on the cheek.
He sat you down and you playfully hit his arm and smiled. You took your hair down and swam around to get use to the water. After that you and the boys had a water fight then you and Luke cuddled as they all talked. You were extremely tired after the 4 hours of swimming. When you got inside you and Luke fell asleep on the couch after the rest of the boys left.