𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚘 ♡

"Marco!" Nini exclaimed with her eyes squeezed shut, cautiously walking in circles around Gina's room.

"Polo!" Gina yelled back, secretly hiding under her desk which was totally against the rules.

Nini began swatting her arms above Gina's desk, trying to find her. "Marco??"

"Polo!" Gina replied with a small giggle.

"What the hell, Gina? Where are you?" Nini huffed.

"You can't ask questions, dummy."  The sneaky brunette sighed from under her desk.

Nini placed her hands on the desk and banged on it a few times, "Is this.. Your desk??" She accidentally knocked over a cup of pencils in the process of feeling around.

"No questions!" Gina couldn't help but laugh under her breath.

"Marco!!" Nini exclaimed, slightly frustrated.

"Poloooo" Gina whispered.

"MARCO!" Nini began to crouch down, her hands sliding down the sides of the desk.

Gina covered her own mouth to muffle her giggles and stayed silent to mess with Nini.

Nini pouted and reached out in front of her, both hands placing themselves on Ginas breasts. Gina cackled as she felt a tiny bit of pressure applied to her breasts before Nini backed away with her eyes opened wider than she had ever seen them.

"Gina! Oh my god! Oh my god! I am so sorry- Oh my god, Oh- Gina I didn't mean to, I- I would never do that on purpose-!" The smaller girl panicked, getting cut off by a soft kiss on her mouth.

"It's fine Neens, I get it, you have sinful urges. It's okay." Gina joked.

"N-no I seriously didn't mean to do that! I swear on my life!" Nini was acting as if she had accidentally shot Gina or something.

"I highly doubt that, your homosexual urges to touch me were just too strong." Gina sighed playfully, shaking her head.

"Urges?? Gina! My eyes were closed!" She huffed, crossing her arms.

"I could have sworn I saw your eye peek open." Gina was just joking, purely to mess with her.

Nini fell back onto the floor with both arms spread out and groaned with frustration.
"Ginaaaaaaa!"

"Hey hey hey, cool down, I was joking." Gina giggled, "You are too easy to mess with!" She reached out and poked Nini's belly button that was revealed because her shirt lifted up slightly. Nini flinched and slapped Gina's hand away.

"I wont hesitate to knock you out Gina." Nini threatened. She hated getting her belly button touched, which meant Gina would mess with it any chance she could get.

Gina pretended to gasp, "You wouldn't knock out your favorite girl in the entire world!"

"You're right." Nini responded confidently, "I would never knock out Taylor Swift."

"Okay Nini, you've got me, my feelings are really hurt now." Gina frowned, laying down next to her with her hands resting on her stomach.

Nini scooted away from Gina without saying anything, and Gina just scooted closer to Nini than she was before, intertwining her fingers with Nini's left hand in the process.

"Will you stop being so cute?!" Nini groaned, turning her head towards her girlfriend and reaching over to squeeze Gina's face with her other hand.

"I'm only being cute because you're being cute." Gina spoke with a squished face. Nini rolled her eyes and let go of her girlfriends face, "I am not being cute, I'm mad at you!"

"You are adorable when you're mad." Gina argued.

Nini blushed and quickly turned her head the opposite direction to hide it.

"Ah ah ah, turn your head back over here so I can see you're pretty, flustered face." Gina snickered.

"Gina Porter! Stop doing that!" Nini complained.

"Doing what?" Gina raised an eyebrow.

"You know!.. The.. Tingly-feely-thingy!" Nini sputtered.

"You mean I'm burning your face up and putting butterflies in your stomach?" Gina asked slyly.

"Yeah!.. Is that what you wanted to hear?!You're driving me nuts, Porter."  Nini gave in and faced her girlfriend again, she couldn't resist.

"I'm sorry for messing with you Neens, it's just so fun." Gina pouted her lip.

"If you were really sorry then you would kiss me 15 times and say 'i love you' in between each one." Nini sat up and crossed her arms.

Gina sat up with her and giggled, "That's awfully specific-"

"Make it 16. Get to work, Porter." Nini closed her eyes, waiting for her girlfriend to shower her with love.

Gina playfully rolled her eyes before starting,
"I love you, *kiss*, I love you *kiss* I lo-"

Nini opened her eyes and placed a finger in front of Gina's mouth, "No no no, you have to start out by kissing me and then saying 'i love you'. Since you messed up you have to start over."

Gina exhaled out of her nose and got back to work once Nini closed her eyes. As Gina showered Nini with 'i love you''s and kisses, she felt Nini smile against her lips. And giggle every once in a while.

Once she finished, she backed away and sighed loudly with a flushed face. "Was that good enough?"

"It was more than good enough." Nini replied, crawling over to climb onto Gina's lap so that Gina could hold her.

"There's my Nini."

AN:
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!! Let me know if you have any one-shot suggestions :))