{~Chapter 16~}

______________________________________

Text like this: Hello! Means the small cat Comet is speaking out loud.

(Not the giant robot cat.)

(Also on Thirteen's wiki it says their a female. I'm not sure if it's true.)
______________________________________

Player's POV

I've finally finished my creation. PROJECT SHIROI. It 's currently active as of this afternoon, I plan to test it during the training.

They cannot talk yet and it doesn't have an artificial soul like Comet, which is causing more problems than I realised. Comet's 'emotions' will cause problems in the future but that for future me to deal with.

But its kinda nice to talk to someone who is aware of my situation.

Tokoyami and I are listening to music. We're not really talking to each other but we're still friends. And he my only friend, same for him of course.

My soul literally jumped out of my body when Bakugō started yelling. "What did you say I'll kick your ass!" He should watch his profanity; he's just asking to be slapped over the head. Are our classmates always going to be this loud?

Probably. Great your back. Of course I am Sweetie, where am I supposed to go? Back to the ditch you staggered out off and their not your classmates, your just a infuriating voice. Now your getting feisty, you should shut your mouth, before you catch flies! Sounds like somebodies mad, go cry about it.

Can you two please stop fighting!? We're getting off the bus!

I quickly get up to catch up with the rest of the class ignoring Comic lecturing me. Why did I make him again? I CAN HEAR YOU! I know that. (^-^)

I manage to catch up to the rest of the class, despite the war happening in my head.

There we met the Space Hero: Thirteen, who swiftly lead us inside of the USJ. As Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen started to talk, a sense of gloom appeared.

This place feels the same as earlier. Do you think somebody is breaking in? There's no way to know unless it happeneds. I agree. Same here!

Actually I take that back. I hate agreeing with you two. Talk about being petty. Shut it!

Thirteen went on to explain things to my other classmates. Something happened to me. A large pain shot through my head. Am I walking? How? It hurts so much.

It feels as if I'm just a mere spectator in my own body. Slowly my body drags itself past my classmates and teachers. Everything hurts so much so am I moving.

"Villians..." I can't control myself. What villains? What am I talking about? "They are here. They are coming." I tried speaking, calling, begging for somebody to help but nobody came.

I can hear them; whispers and taunts mocking me and telling me I'm wrong. Are those my classmates or something else? I'm hyperventilating again aren't I? I need to calm down.

I can hear footsteps approaching me from behind. Before they could reach me, the USJ's lights started to flicker and spark and the fountain stopped.

What's happening? Why is this happening? I feel so lightheaded.

I'm sorry... I borrowed your body. I apologise. I deeply apologise.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. What? What do you mean?