Fight Fighters

Y/n POV

I get up and changed into:

Then went down to the basement

Then went down to the basement. Y/n: "Morning." Nathan: "Morning, Y/n." Y/n: "I'm going to double-check the portal then I guess check how much more fuel it needs." Nathan "When do you think it'll be done?" Y/n: "Around the Northwest Party." Nathan: "Okay. Wait, if this is your first summer in Gravity Falls how do you know?" Y/n: "I get an invitation every year. I hang out with the Avengers a lot. I tend to get invited to things they are invited to." Nathan: "Ahh okay. Is Dipper and Mabel up yet?" Y/n: "No, they are still asleep." Nathan: "Hmm wonder how they'll take it." Y/n: "Don't know but that's a problem." Nathan: "Stan better do it before the government comes because Dipper is going to jump to conclusions way too quickly. Wanna keep the keys with us?" Y/n: "Hmm. Less likely for him to find it and less likely for failure. Yeah, but let's tell Stan." Nathan: "I'd never guess that there would be a Stanford and a Stanly." Y/n: "Yep." Nathan: "So, when he gets back what do you think he'd do?" Y/n: "Punch Stan." Nathan: "Why?" Y/n: "It's a hunch. I mean-"

~15 minute time skip~

Y/n: "-So that is why I think he'd punch stan." Nathan: "Okay, it's been 15 minutes go check that the portal is stable and I'll check fuel levels." Y/n: "Okay."

~Half an hour later~

Stan: "Kids! Are you down here?" Nathan: "Yeah!" Y/n: *Muffled* "Yes." Stan: "What are you two doing?" Nathan: "I was checking out the fuel while Y/n is checking the stability of the portal." Y/n: "It's as stable as it can get. I and Nathan will have to manually turn it off after Ford gets back." Stan: "Okay. Don't you two get bored being here all the time and not with the twins?" Y/n: "Nah we get just about the same amount of adventure if not more than them." Stan: "Okay, but I want you two to go in the forest for a walk after lunch." Nathan: "Any reason why?" Y/n: "Yeah, you let us stay here as long as we want." Stan: "You two are going to go for an adventure." Y/n: "Hey wanna go loot the spaceship again?" Nathan: "Nah let's look for those magic stones that Journal 4 has written about." Y/n: "Sure."

~Time skip~