𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀?/𝗖𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 #1

𝟷𝟽𝟾𝟿, 𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜

Max's point of view:

These past few years have been... interesting.

Relationship wise? No. But business wise? Absolutely!

Alex has been fighting the other founding fathers (which has been absolutely amusing to watch). Him and I trying to bring our financial plan to life.

I am currently wearing a light violet dress, yes a dress, with my new satchel/book bag at my side. Since the war is over, we are allowed to have our hair down so Alex and I have taken advantage of that.

George just told me yesterday that a guy is coming from France to help out or something I don't know, I wasn't really listening.

Anyways I was told he was arriving today, my brother and I were walking past the docks when we saw a crowd of people near it.

Company: Seventeen. Se- se- seventeen...
Se- se- seventeen...

Aaron: 1789
How does the bastard orphan
Immigrant decorated war vet
Unite the colonies through more debt?

Aaron: Fight the other founding fathers 'til he has to forfeit?
Have it all, lose it all
You ready for more yet?

Aaron: Treasury Secretary. Washington's the President
Ev'ry American experiment sets a precedent
Not so fast. Someone came along to resist him
Pissed him off until we had a two-party system

Aaron turned to me and started talking again. I wasn't listening much though as I was finding a new solution on where to put banks.

Aaron: You haven't met him yet, you haven't had the chance
'Cause he's been kickin' ass as the ambassador to France
But someone's gotta keep the American promise
You simply must meet Thomas.

Max: Thomas?

Company: Thomas Jefferson's coming home!
Thomas Jefferson's coming home!
Lord, he's been off in Paris for so long!

he's hot. He was wearing a magenta suit/coat/thingy, he had poofy hair and he had side burns.

 He was wearing a magenta suit/coat/thingy, he had poofy hair and he had side burns

He walked down the stairs of the ship in a very egotistical way. All the girls were swooning over him so I just rolled my eyes and opened my new notebook-that Alex has already written in by the way- and starting writing.

Aaron was taking in Thomas' outfit. He raised his eyebrow judgmentally and walked away from the docks, I'll catch up to him later.

Company: Aaa-ooo!

Thomas surprisingly walked up to me, took my book out of my hands and turned to a page- one of the 36 pages of Alex's writing.

"Nice writing you got there, doll."