𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

ᵐᵃⁿᵉᵃᵗᵉʳ ━ ⁿᵉˡˡʸ ᶠᵘʳᵗᵃᵈᵒ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯

ᵐᵃⁿᵉᵃᵗᵉʳ  ━ ⁿᵉˡˡʸ ᶠᵘʳᵗᵃᵈᵒᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯

━ 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 ━

━ 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 ━

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬. ❞

ᶠˡᵒʳⁱᵃⁿ ᴶᵃᶜᵏˢᵒⁿ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵇⁱⁿᵍ ʰⁱˢ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃˢᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵗᵃˡᵉⁿᵗˢ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵒᵗᵒʳˢᵖᵒʳᵗˢ.

"Welcome to the Black Sea Resort of Sochi for the first practice session for the 2020 Russian Grand Prix!" David Croft joyfully announced from the commentators box, "With 2 DRS zones, a 3.6 mile long circuit, 18 corners make up a lap here today with an average race speed of around 130 miles per hour. Let's head down to the pit lane with Ted, there's been some drama down in the Mercedes sides of things hasn't there, Ted?"

"Indeed there has been, Crofty! There was a bit of confusion as to why there was an awful lot of rushing around in Bottas' side of the garage, which was when we discovered that he had an accident this morning and is injured, which means that he unfortunately isn't driving this weekend." The camera panned around in the garage which landed on Reese, who was sitting on a counter on the side of the car with a thick booklet in her hand, chatting to the multiple engineers around her. It then moved to show Bruno sat on the floor with his headphones on and Reese's other hand stroking his neck.

"So, naturally that's where the reserve driver comes in." Ted continued, "But, it turns out that they didn't know that Reese Jackson━Jones, their reserve, was needed until just over an hour ago! Apparently they assumed that Bottas' injury wasn't severe enough for him to not race! Which, evidently, is resulting them panicking a little, as you can see from all the running around."