Y/n pov :).

*urgh today has been so stressful* you've just finally finished building your bed in your new home, you've just graduated college a month ago and now setting out into the world.

KNOCK KNOCK

You hear knocking at the door. *oh shit yeah the bedside table and pull out sofa*
You run downstairs while wiping the sweat from your head *who knew setting up a bed would be so challenging* when you open the door to your surprise you see a small nervous boy sweating

"I-I uh, I'm m-m-Morty. We-we live across the r-road and. And my m-mum wanted to I-invite you o-o-over for tea" exclaimed the brown haired boy evidently nervous.
*his voice is so high and squeaky, kinda cute* you let out a small chuckle
"W-what?"

"Oh nothing, and sure wha-" you was about to say till

"O-okay see you a-a oh sorry I-I- I didn't m-mean to cut you o-off"

"It's fine don't worry what time should I be there?" *god he looks so sweaty hah*

"I-uh geez idk man- u-uh oh yeah- uh- six is g-good"

"Six it is" you smiled and waved goodbye to the clammy ball of anxiety

You walk upstairs and shower thinking about what to say *what if they don't like me. I could always impress them with some gadgets. No they'll think I'm weird. Come on y/n no weird stuff*
Finally getting out the quick shower you throw on some simple clothes and a lab coat *hmmm no* you take the lab coat of and instead throw on a (f/c) hoodie.*I did say no weird stuff they'll think I'm weird rocking up in a lab coat*
You eventually settle on what your wearing and decide to relax, sitting on your favourite chair and watch tv, flicking through the channels you come across one of the alien programs *hmm is this Dimension C-131. Nah I know it's Dimension C-137 pretty cool hah*

Time flies by and as you look at your watch *oh shit I've got 5 mins to get there*
You practically jump out your seat and rush downstairs in search of your black checkered vans (only the comfiest shoes for skating) you find them and slip them in as you fall out the door. "Ahhhhh" you scream

*huh* something has broken your fall
"Owwww *burrrrppp* well get up then" shouts an old coarse voice
*No it was someONE who broke my fall* "shit I'm sorry" you say rushing your self to get up and offer your hand out to help him up.
"Th- *burrrrrrppp* thanks" the voice says, as you pull him up, however a little to hard causing him to stumble and lose balance making him fall on top of you.
You lock eyes *woahh* you think to yourself as you lock eyes with the light ocean blue pearls
"I-I-sor-I'm sorry" you say as he stands up and rubs all the dirt off his lab- *he's wearing a lab coat? WAIT who is he? Is he from this dimension* you start panicking as you feel yourself being to sweat.