𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Catch me when I fall

____________________________

Lost in the heat of the moment is one way to describe it.My hands slid down his chest feeling his muscular body through his fitted black shirt.

He backed me against the door having just closed it upon our arrival.His lips locked on mine with his hands travelling up my waist towards my neck.

He bit down on my bottom lip dragging it out, then returning to his exploration of my mouth.

He tugged off my leather jacket keeping his lips on mine.After hearing the fabric hit the floor he moved his lips to my jaw kissing along it and down my neck reaching my collar bone.

He nipped and sucked at my neck earning a moan to escape my swollen lips.my head tilted back against the door giving him more room keep up his action.

I swiftly removed his blazer letting it fall to the floor before pushing myself off the door, I backed him up towards the comforter at the end of the bed unbuttoning his shirt in the process.

He fell backwards onto the couch giving me the opportunity to position myself on his lap.His hands found there way up to my top pulling it over my head, tossing it to the floor soon after.

I kissed behind his ear and down his neck sucking at the sweet spots, a few grunts left his mouth whilst his hands grabbed my hips holding the them in place.

I could feel his erection pushing against me so I started rolling my hips against him.He placed his hands on my cheeks pulling my face back up to meet his.

"Your killing me darling"he rasped, his eyes scanned down my body eventually making there way to my gaze.

I placed my hands on the back of the couch, one at each side of his head.I leaned in close until our lips almost touched.

"What would you like to do"I paused moving towards his ear kissing his lobe.

I hummed before returning to be face to face with him.

"Do you want to fuck me Nott"That was enough for him to snap, he stood up still holding onto me, my legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands were placed firmly on my back.

He placed me on the bed now leaning over me still wearing his unbuttoned shirt and dress pants.

His hair was messy and his breathing was hitched.He leaned down to the waist band of  my jeans kissing my stomach whilst his hands found the clasp of my bra.He tore the bra from my body taking off his shirt not a second later.