chapter twenty one- izuku

"God...hes amazing.." I said while mom held katsuma.
"He really is. You can tell hes been through a lot."
"He has, I'm so proud of him. I know he hasn't heard that much..." I mumbled while katsuki slept.
"If you guys ever need a hand dont hesitate to ask me. I'm always happy to help."
"Thanks mom."
"Of course sweetheart." I smiled and played with katsuki's hair.
"Mm...zuzu.." I chuckled quietly and smiled again. "Where's katsuma?" He asked as he sat up.
"Shes with mom."
"Oh ok." Kat said as he looked towards mom and katsuma.
"Do you want her?"
"Yes please." Kat said as mom got up and handed katsuma to him. "Hi baby." He cooed as she giggled.
"Hey sweetheart." I said humming. Katsuma reached for kacchan's face and began to play with the skin of his cheeks. I gasped and pretended to pout.
"Aww is someone jealous?" Katsuki teased.
"Oh hush. We both know she loves us both."
"But you didnt deny you were jealous." 
"You are so annoying sometimes y'know?"
"Yup and you love me anyways."
"You bet I do. Has she been fed yet?"
"I dont think so."
"Alright, I'm gonna go get a room set up for mom. Will you feed katsuma?"
"Mhm, say bye to papa and auntie baby." Katsuma began to babble and I chuckled. I got up after kissing kat and suma on the cheek, and headed to the guest bedrooms. I found the biggest one and went to go ask mom if she wanted help bringing her bags in, to which she said sure. After I had helped her bring her bags on the guest bedroom she started to unpack. I hummed while I headed to the kitchen where kat was.
"Hey baby, Katsuma asleep?"
"Mhm, what time is it?"
"Almost five, do you wanna start dinner?"
"Sure, what do you wanna make?"
"I dunno. What do you want?"
"What do you think mom wants?"
"I don't know. Mabey we suprise her?"
"That sounds good." I said as kat and I started on dinner.