•prologue•

Designated Planet: Earth_616

Year:2024

Location_New York_

"We started getting some visitors from every universe". One decision is all it took. One mistake that imbalanced the universe, tilting reality and shattering the idea of peace. The selfishness of their actions and their need to be remembered for what they are heroes, living two lives at once with hope for a re-do. Rarely did the heroes of the story get what they want, the sacrifices came with the job description that they signed as soon as they decided that it was their responsibility to save the world.

For once Strange knew they were unmatched due to knowing frighteningly little about the concept of the multiverse, however, he knew someone that could help set things right. Someone who held the knowledge of the multiverse and its secrets.

-

Athena knew something was wrong, she felt a substantial shift in the cosmology of the universes. The power was strong the kind that happened all at once causing the potential destruction of universes. However, Athena knew no matter how much she would prefer to remain with her beloved she had to set things right. No matter how much her heart ached at the thought of potentially never seeing him again she knew he would agree with her decision as both carried the same burden and immense power and as they often reminded each other with great power there comes great responsibility.

-

Peter woke up to an empty side of the bed, the covers placed back neatly and the side of the bed looked almost unslept in. Panicking he wasted no hesitation in getting up and looking around the entire apartment in search of Athena, as he rounded back towards the bedroom something caught his eye. On the bedside table lay a neatly folded note signed to his name, he knew the handwriting all too well.

Reading over the note his heart dropped as tears began welling in his eyes. 'This is all my fault' that was the thought that ran through his mind repeating like a mantra or as a silent prayer that she would walk through the door any second but he knew that wouldn't happen.

The note held no explanation and Peter knew it was a goodbye, looking back at the bedside table lay her ring, and the tears in his eyes were finally shed as he gripped the ring and note in his hands dropping to his knees on the floor remaining there crying out pleads that she would return.
That's exactly how Aunt May had found him in hysterics on his bedroom floor and for once she didn't know how to comfort him.

The one thing Peter knew was he would find her again he would always find her. No matter what.

-

I just wanna quickly explain some things this fanfic will be going from tas movies and then to nwh or thats my plan for now

Yes the prologue might sound a bit over dramatic and cringey but im new to writing and i found it really hard to express how peter felt soo sorry if that was awful :/

Thank you for reading please comment and vote :)