The assassin and the cat

_______________________________________

" How the hell-?! You're cheating!" Akane exclaimed.

You blinked at her .

"No I'm not . How the heck would I be able to cheat in Uno ?"you placed down a red card .

"Oh, I guess that's an uno " you mumbled .

Akanes' eyes twitched , she was holding thirteen cards .

Both of you were currently in the break room waiting for the time the shop would be open .

She scowled looking down at her cards before smiling confidently as she placed down a plus 4.

You glanced down at your own .

It was a plus 4.

You silently placed it down .

Her eyes widened and her cards silently fell .

。。。。。。。

"....good game, want to play 'Sorry'?"

"Fuck off Y/n " her head fell with a thump on the table .

You sweat dropped before placing a tally mark on a piece of paper .

You currently had five wins and she had none .

"Uh shouldn't we start preparing for the day-"

She instantly shot her head back up "No! Not until I get one damn win !" She shouted .

You glanced to the clock that hung from over the door frame before pointing at it .

She sighed " this isn't over "She mumbled as she begrudgingly started picking up the cards with your help .

You shrugged before placing all the games in the middle of the table before the both of you left to get started .

Akane started pulling down chairs and you were turned on and setting up the equipment.

She kept mumbling childish insults .

You started pulling out all the mini cakes from the back and placing them inside the glass cases and organizing the decorations within those glass cases .

'For a simple job I do like this one better than my others. I don't have to cover shifts for shitty coworkers.' You glanced over at Akane who was organizing the books .

The both of you had become friends in a way , she was good at her part of the job and didn't throw most of the workload onto you .

Which you were thankful for and you figured she was to .